JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

six degrees of separation--

Hypestyle

Its a great movie, I just throw away my two VHS copies of it and bought it on DVD earlier today. the funny thing is, it's a drama movie but on the back of mine it says action :nhawong: wonder who put that on there

I would love to se Will in more movies like this one, where the acting and not the special effects is the important thing. He need to show people he really do know how to act, cuz he's a great actor but people on see the alien-buttkickin' side of him.

• Admin
wills thing about catcher in the rye is my favorite scene... when they were first shooting that... ian mckellen and donald sutherland looked over at each other after the scene..and it was like "this guy can act!"

yeah that's a great scene! my favorite is in the trailer for the film and will pops up randomly and says "hello". I't kinda gives the trailer a strange feeling or something, I don't really know how to explain, but I guess I don't have 2, you guys know it. There's so many good scenes in this one, its hard to choose a favorite.

• Admin
[quote=WildWildWillennium,Aug 14 2004, 10:40 PM]One thing I love is how Will gets his time 2 really ACT. Rarely does he have time in most of his movies where he can just do his thing 4 a good 5 mins, just talking without movement. Six Degrees of Seperation gave him a chance 2 do that.[/quote]
:ditto:

id love to see him do a small film..ensemble cast..and will doing his thing again like 6 degrees..

I saw it when it 1st came out on video. I waz kinda young and it didn't keep my attention thru' the whole thing. It hasn't been released on DVD here in the US. I'll get it when it comes out. I'm sure i'll like it alot more now that i'm older but it's not my kinda movie.