Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I'm seeing Jeff (Again)

• Admin

I'm not sure he's coming to BCN on April 6th. It doesnt make sense:

5th - Norway

6th - BCN

7th - Sweden

8th, 10th - UK

Norway, then all the way south to come to spain, and then back to sweden again.... :stickpoke:

they do book the shows pretty weird..when he was visiting asia he went all over the place instead of "in order" so it could be right

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, one sucky thing about Friday is i cannot film. I contacted the club to see if i'd have a problem with taking my camcorder in. They replied saying that i'll only be allowed if they get a personal email from Jeff/ his management saying im able to.

Rubbish, i gotta pick myself up one of them tiny cameras that i could slip into my pocket for things like this.

Ok, one sucky thing about Friday is i cannot film. I contacted the club to see if i'd have a problem with taking my camcorder in. They replied saying that i'll only be allowed if they get a personal email from Jeff/ his management saying im able to.

Rubbish, i gotta pick myself up one of them tiny cameras that i could slip into my pocket for things like this.

i took my camcorder in a club without asking, i just had a bigger handbag, u can borrow mine if u want lol. I forgot to hide the camera on the way out tho and walked past about 3 bouncers with it in full view.