JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Season 5 of Fresh Prince on DVD released May 11th, 2010

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but these people need to get of their buts already.. i mean it's only 2 more saesons left i want the whole series sitting on my shelf so i won't have to watch it on tv.

I know. What I can't understand is that Warner Bros is soooooo filthy rich. They come out with THOUSANDS of movies AND TVshows on dvd every week and makes a fourtune. Now hear there complaining about music costs for only 2 more seasons of a show that is a classic. They make a crude load of money as it is. "2 SEASONS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!" If you are reading this Warner Bros., please hear this. (Whatever you do, do NOT cancell them. Please)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I don't know what special features you guys think you are going to get, honestly. Will Smith has never done one single special feature on the set of or for the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air sitcom. The only SPs you might get whenever the 5th and 6th seasons are released are bloopers, except most episodes include the bloopers at the end of the episode, when the end credits are rolling as most fans like me obviously already knew and have taken to. Unless they show never before seen footage or w/e, I don't see much extras being put on, even though I want something myself. Anybody that hears any updated info on the 5th and 6th season projects, please keep everybody else updated and in the circle ASAP/when you hear it. Thanks!!..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm sure they will eventually be released. It's only one of the most succesful shows of all time. At the same, shows are released when they are in demand. I can't imagin this show not being in demand. Especially if they've gotten to season 4. Sometimes they don't release an entire series because the previous ones didn't sell. Is everyone buying the seasons when they come out? If we, the fans, aren't buying them, then that's saying something. And someone who doesn't have season 1 thru' 4 has no reason posting and complaining about season 5 and 6 not being released yet.

I bought mine when they came out..i think i'm might by them again since amazon's got them for 14.99 but it still doesn't make any since that we don't have the last two seasons on dvd by now that music clearance for the show just seems like a really lame excuse

i haven't watched my dvd's in a while i'm gonna have to pop in season 3. my fav season!

I'm sure they will eventually be released. It's only one of the most succesful shows of all time. At the same, shows are released when they are in demand. I can't imagin this show not being in demand. Especially if they've gotten to season 4. Sometimes they don't release an entire series because the previous ones didn't sell. Is everyone buying the seasons when they come out? If we, the fans, aren't buying them, then that's saying something. And someone who doesn't have season 1 thru' 4 has no reason posting and complaining about season 5 and 6 not being released yet.

I bought them all and want the rest, too!

And yeah, I agree u and just hope that they're gonna release season 5 and 6!

• 1 month later...
  • Hero1 unpinned this topic