JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

THE FA CUP

KevTastic

Not sure what it is but the Englsih FA Cup still has something magic about every game.

Spurs 3 - 3 Chelsea. We should've killed it but i would have took that result at the beggining of the day.

Anybody see it?

Kev

Nah I wanted to watch it, but I thought it started at 4 and switched over to the Man C vs Blackburn game, wasnt a nice suprise lol, i'm upset spurs didnt get chelsea though, I heard that Spurs had a few chances 2 seal it off...but couldnt take them...Ah well its 1-0 Watford in the Plymonth game...

Yeh Defoe hit a cracker off the bar right at the end, but to be honest Chelsea could've snuck it themselves. I look forward to the replay

I'm so happy that wembley is finally going to be ready

it's all set up for a Man Utd v Chelsea final, a good draw and I think everyone would like that to be the first final

Everyone but me, I'm a Spurs Fan lol.

I think it'd be nice to have one of the non-big four teams win it for a change anyway. Its been since 1995 since someone did.

it's all set up for a Man Utd v Chelsea final, a good draw and I think everyone would like that to be the first final

nah i want Spurs with Mitko Berbatov :) .. b/s we probably we will seem them in The Champions League so dont wonna watch the match at all for The FA cup haha..

Can't see Spurs making it to a Champs League place. But i do smell silverwear coming. FA or UEFA cups i'd take either quite happily.

Dont diss liverpool.

i am not dissing Liverpool at all , i am just saying that almost everything can happen and the predictions :shakehead: ..nah BigWillie u take me wrong i was not saying - Liverpool can't win or something like that -^ , they got some great TEAM :1-say-yes:

Edited by fresh_from_sofia