JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

'Wannabe' - RELEASED AND ON SALE NOW

Da Brakes

Just to let you guys know that Wannabe is released as of today from the iTunes store! Download it if you have already done so and if you have support the cause and now buy it officially! Its only £0.79!! :mygod:

Just follow the link below!

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...58&s=143444

m_876cd99e4d9ed912a427278c62a228e9.jpg

Tracklisting

1. Wannabe

2. Wannabe (A Cappella)

3. King Of Britain (Kon-Tempt Remix)

4. The A cappella Track

Spread the word about this people. If you visit other forums copy and paste this on there as well! :thumbsup:

That's awesome that you've gotten yourself on iTunes. As an extremely talented rapper myself, I would also like to sell Brakes songs on iTunes. Studio time isn't free!

You can send me a letter stating that you will let me sell "Open Your Eyes" (which is, in my opinion, the second most marketable track next to "Wannabe"... you wanna switch songs with me?) on iTunes or we can just skip ahead to the inevitable and you can give me the information of all your major credit cards.

God Blessa!

To be honest it was one of the only photos I had left that people hadn't seen that I could use for the cover. I wanted to get this out asap so I didn't have the time (or money) to get a new set done. Don't worry..I haven't gone all 'gangster' or 'ghetto'!