JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wikipedia dissing Will Smith

Regarding the topic, its not unusual to see something along the lines of saying Wills msuic career hasnt been as good since Summertime. Thats usually the general statement from someone who doesnt have a good knowledge of Will's career. But in the same light, commercially, Summertime is probably gonna be the JJFP/WS song that stands the test of time best, as its proving.

@ MooseKnuckles: Theres nothing wrong with what you've said, a lot of people probably agree.

Edited by Big Willie

ok, heres the deal..there has been very little activity on this site, and i havent posted in a while...so knowing that this could very well get me banned, or this will be deleted or something, i must say this..and i say this as someone who (i think, i cant even remember accurately) has had a problem or two with aj in the past..lerkot, you have to be the biggest douche on this website..you are just someone who feels like he has to rebel, and does do by posting controversial things on a JJFP website? thats so weak..i say this knowing full well that this is exactly the kind of reaction you wish to get out of people, and this def. will make your day..so congrats, you got to somebody, somebody who doesn't see why someone like you, with nothing positive to say ever, who just posts garbage and retreats, probably checking every 10 minutes or so to see who they have pissed off..its like your negative crap is bait when you go fishing for antagonization..you have to have quotes denouncing religion? on a site like this? really? and when that doesnt work you sink so low as to attack someone who doesn't know what wikipedia is? beneath it all, i really do feel bad for you..you are a small, small person, and i mean that in every sense of the word.

I dont feel like some kind of rebel and I dont try to be like one either. Everything got its dark, grey and light sides and I always try to see them all. I do get in a lot of conflicts because I have very Scandinavian opinions about things but I cant lie to make people agree with me. This doesnt make my day - I actually dont care about it really, but its interesting to hear an honest opinion for once. The religion quote is definitely provoking though, just like AJs. Actually, his quote is the entire reason why I wrote that in my signature. He had some success with his provoking (spell?) quote and thats i congratulate him for. Theres one more reason though. I felt it was a very stupid quote so I wanted to counter it with some wisedom. I didnt attack AJ because he dont know what Wikipedia is. In fact, I didnt really attack him at all as I see. But sure, I could have avoided writing that but.. hey.. he begged for it, again by provoking with his "I know it all"-kind of quote.

And no I'm not small in every sense of the word. You should see my stommach. It eats people.

that "I know it all" quote was just comedy. Hence the smiley face, and to be honest AJ knows a whole lotta stuff so i wouldn't blame him for bragging anyway. I would. All good rappers do.

ok, heres the deal..there has been very little activity on this site, and i havent posted in a while...so knowing that this could very well get me banned, or this will be deleted or something, i must say this..and i say this as someone who (i think, i cant even remember accurately) has had a problem or two with aj in the past..lerkot, you have to be the biggest douche on this website..you are just someone who feels like he has to rebel, and does do by posting controversial things on a JJFP website? thats so weak..i say this knowing full well that this is exactly the kind of reaction you wish to get out of people, and this def. will make your day..so congrats, you got to somebody, somebody who doesn't see why someone like you, with nothing positive to say ever, who just posts garbage and retreats, probably checking every 10 minutes or so to see who they have pissed off..its like your negative crap is bait when you go fishing for antagonization..you have to have quotes denouncing religion? on a site like this? really? and when that doesnt work you sink so low as to attack someone who doesn't know what wikipedia is? beneath it all, i really do feel bad for you..you are a small, small person, and i mean that in every sense of the word.

Well this topic got interesting pretty quickly.

I dont feel like some kind of rebel and I dont try to be like one either. Everything got its dark, grey and light sides and I always try to see them all. I do get in a lot of conflicts because I have very Scandinavian opinions about things but I cant lie to make people agree with me. This doesnt make my day - I actually dont care about it really, but its interesting to hear an honest opinion for once. The religion quote is definitely provoking though, just like AJs. Actually, his quote is the entire reason why I wrote that in my signature. He had some success with his provoking (spell?) quote and thats i congratulate him for. Theres one more reason though. I felt it was a very stupid quote so I wanted to counter it with some wisedom. I didnt attack AJ because he dont know what Wikipedia is. In fact, I didnt really attack him at all as I see. But sure, I could have avoided writing that but.. hey.. he begged for it, again by provoking with his "I know it all"-kind of quote.

And no I'm not small in every sense of the word. You should see my stommach. It eats people.

I dont see nothing wrong with you'r signature. If there is nothing wrong with AJ's there is nothing wrong with your's ether to me.