JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will talking about music/performing

that isn't really a negative thing to say, it often means its in him and he needs to let it out for people to hear, not to get rid of it for good cos its a hindarance

Is it just me or does Will sound more enthuseastic (SP) tslking about music than movies in interviews? I remember one interview where the interview talks about the movie Bad boys 2 (Will was promoting it at the time) and then when he mentioned music Will's eyes light up and he seemed to have more passion in the tone of his voice

• 2 weeks later...

Thx 4 that Timboat... I really enjoyed watching a couple of those videos. Jada & Will STILL... just look sooo good 2getha,... and Jada really spoke from her heart about Will in that clip with Tyra...

I didnt see anything negative whatsoever when he was talkin about music. Mr. Quincy Jones (as he mentioned) introduced him to the idea/.... or path rather.. of acting. I guess we really would have to be IN someone's shoes to really appreciate how driven they are when it comes to the love of muzik. hah.

Julie.... the last coupla performances I remember of him and Jeff was just a little over a year ago in Atlanta and Miami... He must be thinking abt something else, or forget abt it .. lol

nice clips. i prolly go back some tyme this week and watch all of them..

peace,

cookie

• Members

I hope he continues to perform. It would be great if he came out with another album, i know we would all love that. But at least he still wants to perform which means the love is still there, and it could eventually turn into another album, which would be great.