JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DJ Jazzy Jeff And The Fresh Prince Collections Album!

Guest djjazzyjefffreshprince

Yeah, i saw this online b4. They need 2 quit putting out the cheapo greatest and not-so-greatest hits compilation CDs and put out a remix album or something.

:word: They really need to stop putting these stupid CD's out....we want something official!!

Yeah. It would benifit the people who put it 2gether 2. Think about it. With these semi-greatest hits collections, only a select handful of us, the hardcore fans, are actually gonna pick them up along with the other fans who aren't as big or on this website. But if they put 2gether a remix album, pretty much all of us are gonna pick it up, plus other fans, old school fans, and Hip-Hop fans in general...as long as it gets an once of promotion (thru' a new video or new song or something).

IF one actually comes out they need to put the right remixes on there... i mean we've already heard the ''Ring my Bell Mr.lee's mix'' i wanna hear some of the other remixes like the things that you do, or the i wanna rock ones cause its hard to find those singles if they put those on a remix cd i'll be very happy.