JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MIB3 (MIIIB)

nykk20

MIB 1 is classic...MIB 2 sucked...one of will's worst movies beside Wild Wild West...and to MIB 3 Hell naw!

Even if he is involved in the soundtrack he should do it for another movie! A song for a drama movie would be interesting in the near future ... he should have made a track for POH type of "Just the two of us"!

I wouldn't mind MIB 3, but the whole MIB series is really not that appealing to me, I would much rather see a Bad Boys 3 than a MIB 3.

• 2 weeks later...

NO, NO, NO

A MIIIB would just be the same as the first 2. They were very excacly the same, don't ya think so?!?

not exactly the same. I loved MIB. strange, deja~vouz kinda thing... reading this post... i just watched MIIB this morning, around 0:400 am. LOL :thumbsup: Funny how I liked it more than when I watched it a few tymes in the past...

peace,

3cookies

• 2 weeks later...

let's hope it doesn't happen...The second one wasn't that good.

That's probably why a third one should be made. A little redemption is a good thing. The problem is that the second movie's plot was bad, and they spent half of it trying to write K back in... and there were too many jokes that just fell flat. With a good plot, a sequel can be a good thing.

yea, the second one really wasn't all that gUd, but Since I hadn't seen it in sooooo long,...and watched it recently, I actually REALLY enjoyed it. I think i was watching it with my youngest son about 4:30 E~A~R~L~Y one morning. hah...

don't matter 2 me... if theres a MIIIB or not,.. imma be there regardless... lol

xoxo,

cookie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Well, it was nice, nothing more. At this moment 'Men in Black 3' seems to be in development hell and I don't it'll get outta there anytime soon. The last thing we heard from official side was that Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith have written a script treatment and that they were looking for a scribe to pen a script based on it. Until now it seems like there hasn't been any script which was greenlit by Sony.

• 2 weeks later...