JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

jazz

sonic1988

I really like Jazz myself. I used 2 listen 2 it more back in the day than i do now tho.' I really like the modern stuff that is smooth and R-N-B infested. I appriciate the old stuff like the big band stuff, but for the most part, i just like the smooth stuff. I don't really follow any artists, but i do have a Jazz station programed in2 the radio in my car.

• Admin

oooh I love Jazz..and all its derivatives. thats why I like jazz/rap so much.. I love smooth jazz..donald byrd you gotta check his stuff.. jazz-funk check out alphonse mouzon..love the big band stuff..big harry connick fan..check out his new album chanson du vieux carre its great.. charles mingus..george benson is another great smooth jazz artist..love my acid jazz - brand new heavies..jazzy house! new sector movements.. and a great album.. kool jazz by kool & the gang! man I could go on forever but thats a few of my favorites

• Admin

Jazz is my favorite music, and it's where all modern western music comes from. From that era it's all about Satchmo, no need to go any further than that.

My dad saw satchmo live in Kenya when was younger.. he's always telling me about it :1-say-yes:

Jazz is my favorite music, and it's where all modern western music comes from. From that era it's all about Satchmo, no need to go any further than that.

My dad saw satchmo live in Kenya when was younger..

lol that's amazing ... i like jazz but love when it's mix with some other style like hip-hop