JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bad Boys 3 News!

Hero1

• Admin

they have an interview with Michael Bay over at MTV news about Transformers..anyway they ask him about Bad Boys 3.. he said Wills people(overbrook) have contacted Jerry Bruckheimer about it. He was quite open to the idea and positive.. This was quite recent 2! Considering how much overbrook has made on I, Robot, Hitch, Pursuit.. they could fund it themselves. This could happen! :thumbsup:

• Admin

Another Bad Boys installment?

"I dont know I mean Will Smith's people call about it..umm.. I dont know.. It certainly was fun to work with those guys.." - Bay

Sounds like it was a recent call maybe

"Umm .. I heard it through Bruckheimer"

and you'd be open to it?

"Yeah..its great fun"

How do you top that

"I know..you know what it is..It's not just topping yourslef its just about those guys being funny"

Im with ya, I just hope they do it, but lets see about the box office in this one, and maybe, who knows, a soundtrack, a new cd, and maybe an mtv award or something, bad boys 3 should be great

Bad Boys 3: Bad Boy With A Vengeance?

And in yet more Fuzz related news, action director par excellence, Michael Bay, has said that he is not averse to a second sequel to the immortal Bad Boys II, which of course inspired the Fuzz boys. Apparently Will Smith’s “people” contacted Bay (funny – we would have guessed that Lawrence would be the one chasing a sequel), about which the Transformers director said, “They’re fun to work with, those guys” and said that that he’d be willing to return to the franchise. We’re guessing that this time he’d have to blow up a good section of the Milky Way to top the explosive second film, but we’re sure he’d think of something. Is it a good idea though? The second film’s firmly in so-crazy-it-just-about-works territory – could then do that again?

From empireonline.com

• Members

BAD BOYS 3, that would be sooooo cool. I like the story behind the second one very much. It is a fantastic film, and now, Will Smith is getting better and better, so the film will be better.

HOPE THIS IS TRUE, would like to see BB3

• Members

Mike Lowery: [singing] Bad boys, bad boys what ya gonna do? What ya gonna do when we come for you?

[Marcus starts ad-libbing the first verse]

Mike Lowery: Dude, you gotta learn the words.

Marcus Burnett: We usually only do the chorus.