JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Tracks

Fresh-Ta-Def

whats up people?........ Well anyways i got some new tracks i made check them out please vote hot, and lemme know what you think......

http://www.soundclick.com/blazedbuisness

I just added another 4 songs. Damn I'm going song crazy right now. I wish I knew how to make my myspace page sick, then maby I'd put some of these songs up on there. Anwyas Ya'll pass me some of your opnions on the new songs please. In about an hour I'll have another song called "Best for me" its about hiphop, so ya'll will definatly needa check that out, please.

I've been goin thru a couple. You're doing a fair job. I think you've got better just waiting to come out. You need to work on your recording levels for when you double (Miss You). I didn't like your vocals on "Run Away Love". That's one instance I think you can sound better than what you did. Your style seems pretty together, you just need to make it sound better.

You have some nice tracks. I think that you might want to get a better mic or something though, because your vocals don't come in very sharp or clean. Do you make the beats that you rap over? Just wondering. Keep it up.

sometimes I make my own beats, all of the songs currently on my soundclick are from other soundclick producers. But yeah One day I'll show you guys a beat of mine.... thanks for checkin out my tracks..