JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Happy Valentine´s day!

VIsqo

Today is valentine´s day, the day of friendship and love, and I wish you all the best not only for today, for everyday of this year and the rest of your long lives. Be happy, be friendly, be warm and care for each other, thats the real way and the easiest one to find happiness in life. Happy valentine´s day to all of you and to all of us, and to the whole world!

HaPPY V-DaY!!

And for those of u celebrating Single Awareness Day with me...don't be depressed. U gotta be happy in your own skin b4 u can every be happy with another person. Don't don't make yourself feel lonely.

HaPPY V-DaY!!

And for those of u celebrating Single Awareness Day with me...don't be depressed. U gotta be happy in your own skin b4 u can every be happy with another person. Don't don't make yourself feel lonely.

:1-say-yes:

I've spent the past 17 years celebrating Singles Awareness day, lol. 18th time's the charm, lol.

I actually ditched my class today and spent the time with my girl, thankfully the weather here is crazy and the professor for my 4:40 pm class sent and e-mail cancelling class so I'm only counted as one absence....yay

This is my 3rd V-Day being single. I don't know about anyone else, but it doesn't even feel like V-Day when u are single. It made me think back 2 when i wazn't single...which waz kinda sad cuz i always did V-Day up real big and always had alot of fun. Oh well, i have a feeling next year will be V-Day again.

i really hate valentines day, sorry but it really sucks when u r single. I tried to avoid it by doing a a10 hour shift then going straight out to a dance class after, it would have worked too if my workmate hadnt kept mentioning it to me and asked if i got any cards. No i didnt! :shakehead:

Well I was feeling sick and was in the hospital this Valentine's day with an infection in my back but really a lot of my peeps called me up and cheered up my spirits while I was there, really love just doesn't have to with just boyfriend-girlfriend relationships, I find love in family and friends right now too