JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

hello, is anyone out there?

Jazzy Julie

If Wills music career goes does this site go with it, that would be really sad.

I highly doubt that would ever happen. After all, this website is based on a Hip-Hop group that hasn't released a full studio album in 14 years...and look how strong it's been going.

• Admin

If Wills music career goes does this site go with it, that would be really sad.

I highly doubt that would ever happen. After all, this website is based on a Hip-Hop group that hasn't released a full studio album in 14 years...and look how strong it's been going.

:3-laugh3: :3-laugh3: :3-laugh3: :3-laugh3: :3-laugh3: :3-laugh3: Oh boy.. who woulda thought.. I don't think Will's going anywhere soon..and Jeff is gonna release his best album next month so the site lives on!

Well, I've just been having a good time at school coupled with no new news on the forums makes for a lack of participation lately.

im still here and check the boards daily if possible but have been really busy at uni, and have got too many assignments to do so basically this is the busiest ive probably ever been in my life, but things will have to slow down soon enough so dont worry about it

Guest lambertj3

im still here and check the boards daily if possible but have been really busy at uni, and have got too many assignments to do so basically this is the busiest ive probably ever been in my life, but things will have to slow down soon enough so dont worry about it

i heard a rumor from a friend that will was dropping another album in about 1-2years is that true? that will really make the board jump