JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

dj jazzy jeff and the fresh prince 2007 grammys?

eagle1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

i really hope it happens...but i just can't see it happening because nothing has even mentioned him... but i am 100% sure that the commercial said will smith... and i don't think Justim Timberlake is presenting...and they never show presenters on commercials...but why would the commercial say he was presenting and no websites say that he is... i just don't think it is true!!

• Admin

i really hope it happens...but i just can't see it happening because nothing has even mentioned him... but i am 100% sure that the commercial said will smith... and i don't think Justim Timberlake is presenting...and they never show presenters on commercials...but why would the commercial say he was presenting and no websites say that he is... i just don't think it is true!!

If the commercial said Will is gonna be there, but there has been no official announcement..my gut says it could be a surprise performance..

I could see a surprise performance...but at the same time. The Grammys never really have any surprises. If they do, it's who wins or what an artist does. Tribute and such are usually known about ahead of time. The MTV Video Awards are the show that usually hits the viewer with more surprises.

i still keep thinking that this has something to do with mary J Blige, there is a pic of her on gettyimages, she was going to a party hosted by Will and Jada for her nominations. Shes the only link i can think of that could mean a performance.

I dunno maybe im being too negative but im just thinking about how many times things were supposed to happen and they didnt. I would watch the grammys but its about 1am here when it starts.