JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

AFTER ALL THE TRASH BOW WOW TALKED...

After Bow Wow made those statements like "Will Smith isn't really a rapper anymore...he does more movies than music these days" and stuff like that. Bow Wow waz on a radio show that airs on my local Hip-Hop/R-N-B station (which plays 85% crap). The host (who is about as white as u can possibly) asked Bow Wow that if he came 2 a point in his career where he have a successful movie career for the rest of his life, would he quit music. Bow Wow said "yes"...but that he'd have 2 run his own record label to stay involved.

So after saing FP wasn't an emcee anymore due 2 movies....Bow Wow would totally stop rapping for the movie thing. Ha ha...i can't even respect that. He really does have a twisted sense of self.

Bow Wow has a successful movie career??? (I'm not trying to be funny, I'm serious) I did not know such a thing. "Like Mike", and "Roll Bounce" are the only ones I know.

"Will Smith isn't really a rapper anymore...he does more movies than music these days" - I really can't get offend at that, because it's not, at least to me. I know there was other things he said, but if this sums it up, there's nothing really to get mad about. It's like when somebody changes jobs. It's the truth, he does more movies than music. But he DOES do music. Just not as much as "some" people want him to. Quite honestly, some people are tired of Bow Wow rapping, so this should make them happy. Now people who are actors/actresses and movie lovers can hate him.

I know he's done a few smaller parts like in Johnson Family Vacation or something like that. Roll Bounce waz really good, but if he ever gets 2 a place where he'd have a succesful movie career in front of him, it would take quite a few good movies and quite a few good rolls. Nick Cannon's been jugeling the 2 for years and his only generating moderate success in both.

Bow Wow is an idiot, but regardless of what anyone says, he's does have comedic acting talent. Just my opinion, but I've seen JFV, Like Mike, Roll Bounce and F&F Tokyo Drift, and he has potential. But just as his rap career, he needs to control what he says andf stop having an ego and contradicting himself.

Will wont brake a sweat like this, he's got blockbuster movies, oscar nominations, Grammys etc...I'd be suprised if Bow Wow looked up to where Will is and saw the moon compare to him, I've never liked him much anyway. :lolsign:

Fresh Prince will always be a rapper. He is hip hop, he lives and breathes it and you don;t have to release a new album every 5 minutes to show that

Hell yeah baby, Bow Wow is a crumb compared to FP, it's about quality over quanity

I don't think anyone would consider this compitition. I just think it's rediculous that he'd say FP wazn't really a rapper anymore cuz he does so many movies as if it waz an insult...but that he'd choose movies over music totally and act like it's cool.

• 1 month later...