JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Where are they now? (remix)

ash trey

Man, he needs 2 release a remix album or EP with all this stuff. Is it just me, or is Nas the best thing going with commerical success at the moment?!? Nobody is doing what he's doing...and nobody is on his level.

Man, he needs 2 release a remix album or EP with all this stuff. Is it just me, or is Nas the best thing going with commerical success at the moment?!? Nobody is doing what he's doing...and nobody is on his level.

Yeah...I was always a casual Nas fan but now dude is doing some of the greatest things with hip hop at the moment...I know it's a really cliche thing to say but he hasn't really been this impressive since illmatic.

No way, i own some of his past albums. I loved his 1st 2...and since them he's been kinda inconsistant. This is probably his best album since Illmatic. Other than Mos Def's album way at the bottom of the charts...this is probably the only real Hip-Hop album right now. This album is doing more for Hip-Hop than any album with mainstream success in the last 8 years.