JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BARGAIN OF THE WEEK

KevTastic

Yeh so here's an new strange thread about bargains we find in stores to share with our pals here on the jjfp forum.

I finally picked up Idlewild by Outkast yesterday. Don't know why i put it off so long, i guess promo for it over here in the UK was shocking. Anyway i popped into woolworths and found it at a great price of £4.73, i also picked up the best of Duran Duran for £3 hehe.

I think that Idlewild is really good, i didn't know what to expect but im liking what im hearing.

i got code red for 7 dollars used and then got homebase for 3.50$

cause the store sells used cds for 7 bucks and if you get another its half price... it might have been homebase and hes the dj, or any combination of the 3. cause i got rock the house off the internet

Edited by Concept

I got Robin Thicke's 1st album from 2003 this week brand new but sold as "used" for $5. All the Robin Thicke fans will probably like this album...but it's less smooth soul and more funk w/ a dash of of pop-soul edge 2 it. Under the name THICKE titled A Beautiful World.