JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What is your favourite serious role?

Jazzy Julie

What is your favourite serious role?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Not based on how good Will's acting was but by how much u liked it.

• Six Degrees of Separation
    • Enemy of the State
    • The Legend of Bagger Vance
    • Ali
    • The Pursuit of Happyness

Imma have to say that Enemy of The State is my favourite role, because I think there was more to the role. if we was judging performances, its between Ali and POH. But, movie, performance and storyline, it'd have to be Enemy of The State.

This was really really hard for me... because I really love Enemy of the State, but

Will and Jaden both stole my heart in this touching film... I voted for Pursuit of Happiness, :thumbsup:

but I love Enemy too... hehe

xoxo,

3cookiess

I have 2 go with The Legend of Bagger Vance or The Pursuit of Happyness. I'm one of the few people who loves ...Bagger Vance. I mean, FP basically played God. He waz all-knowing and dropped tons of knowledge about life in that movie.

I have 2 go with The Legend of Bagger Vance or The Pursuit of Happyness. I'm one of the few people who loves ...Bagger Vance. I mean, FP basically played God. He waz all-knowing and dropped tons of knowledge about life in that movie.

He played Yoda... :)

I go for EotS

well, snice I havent seen pursuit yet, I had to choose between Ali, EOTS and TLOBV. And, I love them all, but I think that TLOBV had something special that I missed in ALI. But if you ask me tomorrow, I probably think that ALI or EOTS is better...

I haven't seen the Pursuit of Happyness before, so I can't say somethin' about his performance. Therefore I choose Bagger. It's definately an awesome character. It's everything in it that's necessary for a good movie. The pictures are awesome, the soundtrack is great, too. The actors and so on. And Will made on of his best performances ever. Therefore it's Bagger for me.