JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 cent: hip hop is dead

Mike

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you talking about i don't even know dude? think about it how long have i ben posting and when was the last time you seen me post as someone else?

lol i find that laughable coming from you when two people SHARE a computer its called SHARING GET IT? what an idiot

You share a computer now?? That's funny, I thought you "don't even know dude"??

I stand by what I say!

Talking from expereince here, the more you talk ****, the more **** you get yourself into it, so I'll take a Jay Z line here and tell you to dig yourself a hole man, lay in it and shut the hell up, you've been busted so theres no point in denying it, and with this 50 cent bull****, i dont care about him at any level, he's whack, can we just leave it at that? ya'll arguing over stupid **** that makes me want to leave here, it's not a good thing cause i've been here a couple of years, and everytime people say that they won't make a 50 post, next week a 50 post comes down, I think Tim should ban anyone who makes 50 cent comments just because it's a arguement starter...

I rest my case.

J-o-e

Talking from expereince here, the more you talk ****, the more **** you get yourself into it, so I'll take a Jay Z line here and tell you to dig yourself a hole man, lay in it and shut the hell up, you've been busted so theres no point in denying it, and with this 50 cent bull****, i dont care about him at any level, he's whack, can we just leave it at that? ya'll arguing over stupid **** that makes me want to leave here, it's not a good thing cause i've been here a couple of years, and everytime people say that they won't make a 50 post, next week a 50 post comes down, I think Tim should ban anyone who makes 50 cent comments just because it's a arguement starter...

I rest my case.

J-o-e

:word: For poeple who openly admit they dont like 50, you sure do talk about him a lot. Dont you think this is what 50 wants, people talking about him, whether its positive or negative? By now we all know everyones thoughts on 50, good or bad, we dont need to keep stating it, we get the picture.

Guest lambertj3

I rest my case.

J-o-e

first off i didn't start talking **** second i responded to a post i didn't agree with and because of that i get slammed now if someone else disagrees with a post its okay but you don't start **** and not expect someone to respond its as i said before its not a 50 cent board its a jjfp board so why the continued 50 post: and if i have been busted as you say then please someone tell me they haven't heard of computer sharing we do this at work as well as i am sure others do to its so simple

Nobody comes up here posting "50 Cent Is Wack"...they put up a news post that happens 2 have him in it. Then most of us say "he's an idiot" cuz he does and says the stupidest things in rap. However, your soul purpose on this board is 2 defend him. How manys times have u been on this board without talking about 50 Cent?!? Get a clue, nobody respects what u say.

Somebody please get this guy banned....

thats ridicoulous are you saying i can't state an OPINION like everyone else because thats what i did state an OPINION you are not making any sense

Quoting from Guidelines -

1. If more than one user account is registered with the same IP address you will be automatically banned.

4. Do not lie, thats an automatic ban

Guest lambertj3

Nobody comes up here posting "50 Cent Is Wack"...they put up a news post that happens 2 have him in it. Then most of us say "he's an idiot" cuz he does and says the stupidest things in rap. However, your soul purpose on this board is 2 defend him. How manys times have u been on this board without talking about 50 Cent?!? Get a clue, nobody respects what u say.

check your facts i have notyhing against you but you sure are short sighted when did i say 50 was wack? my soul pourpose apparently you haven't seen my other post for example busy bee post for one and if anyone dissed jay-z a certain someone on this board would defend him everytime so don't get it twisted so aj get a clue you don't know what you are talking about

As a general statement, i'm saying that nobody on this board is making posts that say "50 Cent Is Wack." They post news and sometimes, people are gonna critique an artist, their opinion, their music, or whatever. So all the people saying that we spend all this time saying how wack he is don't get it that we are replying 2 news. That that goes for every artist in general. Tastes differ and opinions clash.

However, your situation is different. Everyone one this board is united thru' the fact they love JJ+FP, their solo projects, and/or FP's movies. U don't have that. U come up in here every few months just 2 talk about 50 Cent, G-Unit, and sometimes other commercial rap. If that's what u are about, go 2 a 50 Cent message board. The way u do this every few months is childish and ignorant. Who cares about 50 Cent? This is the JJ+FP message board. If u aren't a fan, go away. Everyone is tired of going thru' this every few months.

Guest lambertj3

As a general statement, i'm saying that nobody on this board is making posts that say "50 Cent Is Wack." They post news and sometimes, people are gonna critique an artist, their opinion, their music, or whatever. So all the people saying that we spend all this time saying how wack he is don't get it that we are replying 2 news. That that goes for every artist in general. Tastes differ and opinions clash.

However, your situation is different. Everyone one this board is united thru' the fact they love JJ+FP, their solo projects, and/or FP's movies. U don't have that. U come up in here every few months just 2 talk about 50 Cent, G-Unit, and sometimes other commercial rap. If that's what u are about, go 2 a 50 Cent message board. The way u do this every few months is childish and ignorant. Who cares about 50 Cent? This is the JJ+FP message board. If u aren't a fan, go away. Everyone is tired of going thru' this every few months.

you obviously don't get it i respond to MANYtopics on this board for example the post about will and nas, etc etc but you spend your time focusing so much on my 50 post you seem to forget i am stating my opinion like everyone else so lets get the facts straight second when i say i disagree with some one like you for example you call me stupid or dumb for liking who i like and i thought on this board the policy is to not verbally attack another which you have done to me on many occasions making you seem childish and ignorant how many times do i have to tell you that?

AJ, why dont u just drop it? i mean, we've spent 3 years now trying to convince him... its not gonna work. if nobody else responds to this thread then he wont have a reason to reply. and if this stupid discussion continues, i will have to lock the thread.

Guest lambertj3

AJ, why dont u just drop it? i mean, we've spent 3 years now trying to convince him... its not gonna work. if nobody else responds to this thread then he wont have a reason to reply. and if this stupid discussion continues, i will have to lock the thread.

convince me of what? i have tried telling some of you i reply to ALL topics not just 50 cent but to quote one poster if you don't talk about 50 there is no argument GET IT?