JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will`s retirement

Jin

18 members have voted

1. 1. Is Will`s retirement gonna make some noise in the hip hop community?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Lerkot, quite simply GO AWAY.

Your a fool, nobody enjoys your contribution anymore. You supposidly listen to positive music that has entirely no effect on your thoughts and views.

:word:

Lerk, you the type of person that drags down eveyone elses positivity.

If Will has retired or not, we cant change it. But I'm still staying positive that FP will release music again.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lerkot, quite simply GO AWAY.

Your a fool, nobody enjoys your contribution anymore. You supposidly listen to positive music that has entirely no effect on your thoughts and views.

Want me to start living in a fiction world? I cant. And it would break the forum guidelines, "5. Do not pretend to be anyone that you are not".

And like Jonny said two months ago, "nah, Lerk just offers the other side of the story, which is often funny and makes the board more interesting. maybe he's just being a realist cos from what we've heard today doesn't look like there's any more music in the pipeline.".

Plus, I am sometimes more positive than anyone else on the board. Like in the "2 MEN SAVE TODDLER"-topic and the PoH-predictions topic. Sure, I listen to positive music and I think that I have quite a positive view on life, but when someone glorifies something that suck, just because there are red and yellow flowers in it, of course I am going to give you my side of it, thats why we got forums, to discuss things.

Same thing if someone say something stupid, Im not gonna agree just because its positive.

Actually, to be honest, I think that many of the people in this forum arent positive, they just choose to overlook problems. In real life, being positive might help you and your closest but it is also likely to make it much harder for the souls who try to bring up problems and do something about them.

Will dont care about sales, he makes music for the art of making music, he doesnt need to promote albums because his true fans will buy the album has soon as it drops,

Do I think Will gonna retire? Yes. I think he'll retire in about a year or so, u can take a person away from music, but not music from a person, His body eats sleeps and breathes music. He's been rapping since like 15 years old, It's not because he's too old to rap, Jay Z is younger than Will by 2 months. But I won't believe that Will retire until he says the words "I've Had Enough" which I dont think will happen any time soon, He may stop releasing the material he writes, but that doesnt stop him making it, especailly if he's got a studio in his own house, It's too tempting. If I lived there i'd be making music til i'm 60 lol

I gotta say that we all live in the same world. Some of us are happy, positive, and well aware of what's going on around them. Some people are critical, negative, and mistake their own depressing views on life as realistic. When u have nothing good 2 say...u are purposly living an average life. When u come 2 a message board just 2 annoy people...u are a pathetically trying 2 get a rise out of others 4 some sick validation that they are allowing u 2 control them by being obnoxious.

I gotta say that nobody does appriciate any futher contributions from someone who is going 2 go out of their way 2 annoy others by disagreeing with everything everybody says. Think about it, we are here 4 a common cause. Differences of opinion are bound 2 happen. But if u are coming here and everyone is annoyed by your presence, a mature person has 2 ask themselves if this is really the place 4 them 2 be. If u are a member of this board who visits at least twice a week and u never get an occational e-mail, PM, or IM from other members...r u really building relationships with anyone?

Just some ?uestions that should be raised. Especially when a team of moderators is getting fed up with a few people.

"I gotta say that we all live in the same world. Some of us are happy, positive, and well aware of what's going on around them. Some people are critical, negative, and mistake their own depressing views on life as realistic."

And some people are positive when there is a reason to be positive and negative when there is a reason to be negative.

I doubt Will's reallay retiring now. Why? Think about it.. You really think Will would go out without a Big-Goodbyd-Bang ala Jay-Z? I dont think so. We are talking about Will "Big Willy Style" Smith here. "It's me, I'm the man, not conceited I'm as good as I say I am.", "I chose to act and it broke my heart not to rap". We are talking about the Will Smith that sold more than a mil Record's world wide with his last album, out of one single. He won a AMA with his album, which he considers one of his dreams. Now I aint saying Will's never gonna retire to fuly focus on acting, caus I'm sure that will happen (I think he wil by in the biz tho, just ot as an artist), but all I'm saying that Will wont just call it a day like that. He'd go out with one hell of a bang.

Guest Guest_KevTastic_*

Lerkot there is being realistic and there's being negative. You just don't go about writing your opinions the right way. You use too many sweeping statements that annoy people alittle. Please bare that in mind in the future, we want this to be an enjoyable place for people to come to, even if there is bad rumours to deal with.

Guest Guest_DefCEM_*

I think that Will's going to make another album again, some sort of oldskool JJFP.

and guys, i think the reason why lerks sometimes so "annoying" for you is that he's telling stuff that you don't want to hear, no matter if his statements are right or wrong. he just wants you to open your horizon a lil bit, cause i understand his point, by saying that everything on here always has to be positive.

Don't get me wrong but everybody has his point and we should respect that. just don't want to get into trouble :wiggle: