JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Freestyle/Trance/Dance/Techno/Electronica/House ...anyone?

DevilsJim89

• Admin

are you serious? massive attack are awesome..have you heard unfinished symphony? I still got my massive attack shirt.. chemical brothers are great also.. You should open yourself up to different genres of music I bet you can find somethin you like in everything out there

I dont like this type of music myself. But I still consider it music, because I understand how people can have different tastes in genres of music. And there is always gonna be a song that'll appeal to me, just the same as anything else such as, I'm not a fan of 50 Cent, but 21 Questions is a great song. Thats why I try to give everything an open listen even if my immediate reaction is, "I'm not gonna like this".

Edited by Big Willie

are you serious? massive attack are awesome..have you heard unfinished symphony? I still got my massive attack shirt.. chemical brothers are great also.. You should open yourself up to different genres of music I bet you can find somethin you like in everything out there

:word: The chemical Brothers are dope!! They got some good songs!