JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

where the day takes you..

Hypestyle

Yeah i've seen that one on TV a couple years back..the movie ain't bad, and Will's role is really small! Don't wanne spoil anything..but i think he get's killed in the movie...that's what i remember...haven't seen the movie in a long time!!

Ive got it on video, he doesnt get killed does he. If he does i missed it, i dont wanna say too much but the story just kinda leaves him and u dont find out what happens. im gonna have to watch again now.

Yeah but Will is in about 2 scenes, he hasnt got any legs so he is in a wheelchair. Its weird.

Is this movie availible on DVD in your countries? They haven't released this one and "Made in America" on DVD here in Sweden & that sucks. Lucky for me I got them on VHS atleast. Actually this one I rented and then I put 2 VCRs together. I pushed play on the movie and record on the other one and I got a copy. I know you guys probably don't like this , but there was no place where I could buy it. And I promise you I will buy it when they release it on DVD, hell I'll even buy 2