JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Kel Spencer Tracks

Da Brakes

i wanna hear Kel's new stuff, and i go to his page often to check his tracks, but i can never load his music. his page loads painfully slow and the media player wont load right now, and almost never does. i guess i'll have to check back later and hope that itll load so i can peep those new tracks

It did the same thing to me Wes. I checked them out. Here's my review after a one time listen. Kel bringin' them as only he can.

"Hip Hop Story" - Kel goes into a Reggae/Jamacian delivery in and out the song and points out all of hip hop's and r&b music's most recognizeable deaths. (2pac, Biggie, Jam Master Jay, Left-Eye, Aaliyah, Big Pun, etc.)

"Y'all Love It" - A lift offa Yung Joc's "I Love It".

Both songs are his own takes on other people's songs. I like both. I think Y'all Love It is an improvement over the original (but that's not exactly hard to do)... Hip Hop Story... I kind of wish he didn't do this song. He does it well enough, but Cham does it better.

What was the name of the song he had up a good while back- the one where Hip Hop is on it's deathbed? I'd like to see him put that up for download.

God Blessa!