JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 Cent mentions Will at Hot 97

Frenetic

Link: http://www.zshare.net/audio/50ciphass6-mp3.html

He talks about Oprah again. And then goes into rags to riches stories and says why Oprah hasn't brought up 50 cent or Ice Cube. Then he thinks a bit and says "well she brought Will to the show. But he's been away from hiphop so long that he was in another lane. But he's still a rapper."

I'd imagine that 50's single for his new album will be an Oprah diss, his whole career is nothing but a publicity stunt

Guest Guest_JumpinJack AJ_*

Dont mess with Irv Gotti, Dont mess with Suge Knight.. And dont mess with Oprah.

Oprah is much smarter, richer, and more powerful than the 2 of them 2gether. AND Oprah won't hire igorant 16 year olds 2 gun down somebody who talks about her.

50 Cent needs 2 get over the fact that Oprah doesn't wanna have anything 2 do with ignorant and fake people who aren't doing anything good 4 the image of black people. If u wanna be on Oprah so bad, clean yourself up, make real music that matters, and do something good 4 the people.

this ****** contradicts himself! what does he mean by hip hop he's been away from hiphop so long??? Will Smith is Hip Hop! Period was is and always will be Hip Hop not just a rapper like half of a dollar! His last album came 2 years ago and outsold Lloyd Banks the strongest member of his clique! Oprah shouldn`t respond to this fool...It is her decision which people puts in her show!

Watch your language, please.

Edited by MaxFly

50 Cent needs 2 get over the fact that Oprah doesn't wanna have anything 2 do with ignorant and fake people who aren't doing anything good 4 the image of black people. If u wanna be on Oprah so bad, clean yourself up, make real music that matters, and do something good 4 the people.

Well.. You call Akon good, but his singöes are what? Smack That & I just Wanna F You..lol.

Yeah you don't have to release songs every 5 minutes to be a part of hip-hop, 50 obviously doesn't know the true meaning of hip-hop, Will lives and breathes hip-hop, it's a way of life, it don't have to with just doing songs, 50's an idiot, Oprah's done more for the black community than most of these so called rappers have done as well, she's more hip-hop than any of them who criticise her, she represents the integrity and pride that makes true hip-hop, btw 50's career in acting is officially dead, now all we need now is his album to flop and his career'll be over, 'Home Of The Brave' only grossed $6,000, lol:

70 - Home of the Brave MGM Distribution Company $6,000

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/boxoffice...nd/2006/12/17/

Edited by bigted

I'm getting sick of posts saying 50 this and 50 that, if you don't like 50 cent then don't make a stupid comment about him, 50 cent to me is just a average rapper, there's nothing else to him, so if ya'll say that 50's hating on hip hop and everything, stop making posts saying 50's wack because u going down to his level, and where does that leave hip hop? Damn.

I'm getting sick of posts saying 50 this and 50 that, if you don't like 50 cent then don't make a stupid comment about him, 50 cent to me is just a average rapper, there's nothing else to him, so if ya'll say that 50's hating on hip hop and everything, stop making posts saying 50's wack because u going down to his level, and where does that leave hip hop? Damn.

:word: