• Code Red
    • Big Willie Style
    • JJFP greatest hits
    • Willennium or anything newer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homebase waz the 1st album i got when it waz new. Before then i got a copy of He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper from my friends older sister. I had the other singles from cousin who taped everything off the radio. After i got Homebase...i went back and got all the other albums. Of course this waz 1991 and i waz still buying cassettes, so i had 2 get all that stuff on CD in the late 90's. Code Red waz the 1st album i got on CD. I had no idea when Code Red came out (tho' i knew it waz comin' out) so i went 2 the mall pretty much every day for a month until it came out. My mom could have killed me 4 all that driving back and forth. It waz cool tho' cuz all my friend heard it and when out and got the album. I can't believe it took so long 2 go platnium cuz i probalby know a million people who bought it shortly after it came out. :roll:

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Aug 12 2004, 11:23 AM]Homebase waz the 1st album i got when it waz new. Before then i got a copy of He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper from my friends older sister. I had the other singles from cousin who taped everything off the radio. After i got Homebase...i went back and got all the other albums. Of course this waz 1991 and i waz still buying cassettes, so i had 2 get all that stuff on CD in the late 90's. Code Red waz the 1st album i got on CD. I had no idea when Code Red came out (tho' i knew it waz comin' out) so i went 2 the mall pretty much every day for a month until it came out. My mom could have killed me 4 all that driving back and forth. It waz cool tho' cuz all my friend heard it and when out and got the album. I can't believe it took so long 2 go platnium cuz i probalby know a million people who bought it shortly after it came out. :roll:[/quote]
Wait..did it go Gold or Platinum in the US?

And what bout in the UK? Platinum? Multi-platinum?

This is the order I got them in:

1. JJFP - Greatest Hits
2. Code Red
3. And in this Corner
4. Willenium
5. Big Willie Style
6. B2R
7. Homebase
8. He's the DJ
9. Still lookin for Rock the House!

and of course the Magnificent was in amogst there somewhere. I can't believe before I bought the Greatest Hits I remember thinking "Yeah this is the only album I'll need, their sure to have put all the good stuff on it"... How wrong could I be! I'm so glad I bought the rest...

Jonny5 Edited by Jonny 5

Guest Prince
Haha I have the UK version. For once Jim, I find myself with something by JJFP some of y'all don't have haha. I seriously need to get more JJFP stuff though. Got all FP's solo albums, Jeffs solo album and also his Hip-Hop Forever II cd, also JJFP greatest hits, and rare JJFP songs and b-sides from a certain forum... But no proper JJFP albums! I had Homebase in my hand 2 days ago... But I didn't have much money with me (story of my life) so instead got Hip-Hop Forever II and a CD single by a band none of y'all would like... Haha.

[quote=Prince,Aug 12 2004, 05:26 PM]Haha I have the UK version. For once Jim, I find myself with something by JJFP some of y'all don't have haha. I seriously need to get more JJFP stuff though. Got all FP's solo albums, Jeffs solo album and also his Hip-Hop Forever II cd, also JJFP greatest hits, and rare JJFP songs and b-sides from a certain forum... But no proper JJFP albums! I had Homebase in my hand 2 days ago... But I didn't have much money with me (story of my life) so instead got Hip-Hop Forever II and a CD single by a band none of y'all would like... Haha.[/quote]
What was the CD, quite interested now? If it was a rock album you know i mite like it, or ateast heard of them.

Guest Prince
Nightwish... Finnish band... Now I come to think of it, probably the sort of thing you might like... I have all the songs off their most recent album "Once", and the single was "Nemo" which included a b-side, Nemo Orchestral Version and also the Nemo video.

Edit: Oh, and before any smart comments are made... No the song "Nemo" isn't after the fish. It means "No-one" or "nobody" in some language, I'm not sure which. Edited by Prince

• 4 months later...

I had a copy of "He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper" from my friend's sister who waz a few years older. The 1st album i officially got when it waz new waz Homebase.

Here's the order i got them in...

Homebase

He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper

Rock The House

And In This Corner...

Code Red (when it isn't dropped...this waz also my 1st CD by them..all the others were on caseette)

MIB Soundtrack

Big Willie Style

Greatest Hits (i saw 3 copies in my local record store when it 1st came out...with no promotion and freaked right there in the store).

----At this point i went back and got all the albums i had on cassette on CD---

Willennnium

Before The Willennium (ha!)

The Magnificent (promo copy from France...about 3 months b4 the album dropped)

The Magnificent: Da EP

Born To Reign

The Magnificent (official release)

Will Smith: Greatest Hits

JJ+FP: Platnium + Gold Collection

Hip-Hop Forever: Vol. 2

Somewhere in the mix i also got 2 other versions of Before The Willennium and various Jazzy Jeff mixtapes (official and bootleg) and a few old JJ+FP Live bootlegs.