• Big Willie Style
    • JJFP greatest hits
    • Willennium or anything newer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
my first album was homebase..first hip hop album 2... anyway i remember putting it in the cd player when i got home..and the first track was i'm all that..and i was like "damn this is good!" i also remember saying 2 my brother.."jazzy jeff is great!" after listenin 2 the album.. after that 1 album..i had to get the rest!!

a dubbed cassette copy of Rock.. my cousin scott had a dub copy himself.. i listened to it non-stop.. the original version of GIRLS, as well...

i especially remember the reference to "i couldn't resist so I grabbed her butt, she said what's wrong with you fool, are you some kinda nut.." but they Scratched over "butt" like it was a curse or something.. :bowrofl:

[quote=Hero1,Aug 11 2004, 07:07 PM]my first album was homebase..first hip hop album 2...[/quote]
Much like me. That was my 1st, Homebase. And it was my 1st Hip hop album also. The only reason I grabbed it was cuz I loved the Fresh Prince tv show. I was only 11. I seen it. It was colorful and I seen Fresh Prince at the top of the label where the store sorts the artist. I loved that cd. I still do.