JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I gotta go home

• Members

Thought i had listened the album yet, i didn't have it (Born to reign) and didn't remeber the song I gotta go home, the song is hot!

it's sad that Born To Reign had a no very good succees cause there are songs really good! What you think bout that song??

(sorry if my english is not so good i'm from spain :lolsign: )

Guest Guest_JumpinJack AJ_*

"I Gotta Go Home" is my joint. I always loved that one. FP's takes on a beat totally different from what he's ever flowed over b4...and Tra-Knox are doing their thing. Some people don't feel them 2 much...but i think they added alota flava 2 the song. And the lyrics were great. I remember the summer after Born To Reign came out, i waz listening 2 it...and let's say i waz singing along. Not cuz it's a good...but becuz it fit my life at that time...ha ha.

I said it once and I'll say it again: Tra Knox was the best thing that album offered. It's a big, big, big lost that those guys broke up.

they broke up??? :shakehead:

i thought they were gonna rocket into stardome, just like Robin thicke, everyone remembers his remix of switch on Lost and Found...and now look at him :thumbsup:

I said it once and I'll say it again: Tra Knox was the best thing that album offered. It's a big, big, big lost that those guys broke up.

they broke up??? :shakehead:

i thought they were gonna rocket into stardome, just like Robin thicke, everyone remembers his remix of switch on Lost and Found...and now look at him :thumbsup:

How can that come as an surprise?

Havent heard from them for like five years.