JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

How this dance is called?

Damian

Okay foreigners, you need an American in here. And I am he. But I've only come to criticize your ignorance without actually offering any help (notice how I spell "criticize" with a "z" because it makes sense that way).

Actually, I would help you if I had seen Hitch more recently. It just seems like dumb dancing though.

Colour

COLOR

God Blessa!

erm didnt they do it on soul train or something when everyone gets in 2 lines and people dumb dance in the middle. Not sure if it has a name tho.

Yeah, its called a "soul train line" I believe.

Yes! Thank you Big Willie & Silver Tiger. This is it, look:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4284185993041824984

I don't know why ppl are laughting at me:) I always wanted to do this at the party. There is a good ocassion cause of the ppl which I'm going to celebrate a new year.

BTW, have anyone watched 'Save The Last Dance'? There is a one scene when at the end of the movie in the club ppl got around in the circle. It looks like 2 persons are doing dumb dance in the center. Then after a few seconds ppl are changing. Maybe also this type of dancing have a name?

Okay foreigners, you need an American in here. And I am he. But I've only come to criticize your ignorance without actually offering any help (notice how I spell "criticize" with a "z" because it makes sense that way).

Actually, I would help you if I had seen Hitch more recently. It just seems like dumb dancing though.

Colour

COLOR

God Blessa!

ok AMERICAN, how about we spell colour how we want. Notice your speaking the english language, hence we made it up. So therefore your wrong with the spelling coz for some reason u decided to change it, so there. :1-tongue:

And i dont think its stupid if u wanna do the soul train line. i remmember at one of my cousins parties we all formed a circle and took turns to do dumb dancing in the middle, it was hilarious.

ok AMERICAN, how about we spell colour how we want. Notice your speaking the english language, hence we made it up. So therefore your wrong with the spelling coz for some reason u decided to change it, so there. :1-tongue:

JULIE! I know your side of the world came up with this English stuff, but Americans clearly perfected it. You guys can't ride the language train forever! I got you though:

"Okay AMERICAN, how about we spell color the way we want? Notice you're speaking the English language, hence we made it up. So therefore you're wrong about the spelling because for some reason you decided to change it, so there. :1-tongue:"

I'm just playin! I love you Englits!

God Blessa!

Edited by Silver Tiger