JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DJ JAZZY JEFF - LIVE AT TUESDAY CLUB SHEFFIELD

Y'all gotta find the DJ Jazzy Jeff "Live At Tuesday Club Sheffield" 2-CD bootleg. It waz recorded in 2005 and Mad Skillz hosts it. I have a few of Jazzy's sets and this just may be the best one ever. It mashes up old school Hip-Hop, classic R-N-B and current stuff as well. I've only heard the first 20 minutes so far and he's got people like The Emotions, Sugarhill Gang, Eric B. + Rakim, DJ EZ Rock + Rob Base, Justin Timberlake, Soul II Soul, and more. And of course u got the classic Jazzy Jeff cuts thru' out the mix. Even the songs i don't know are dope. And the sound quality is perfect. I've never heard a bootleg sound this good.

Do yourself a favor and track down the guy selling this on ebay!! Again, this might be Jazzy's best bootlegged set!!

Guest Guest_MIX PROFESSOR_*

I GOT A CHNACE TO RECORD IT FROM THE INTERNETA MONTH AFTER THEY HAD IT ONA PARTICUALR WEBSITEAND I AUTOMATICALLY PUT IT ON CD AFTER RECORDING IT ON CASSETTE. I STILL PLAY THAT TILL THIS DAY IN THE WALKMAN OR IN THE CAR-IT IS DEFINTELYA SHOW WORTH KEPPING-CLASSIC JAZZY JEFF!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

I saw him at the liverpool gig of the same tour. It was absolutely classic Jeff. Skillz gave me the mic 3 times, the last one Jeff nodded him to as he started mixing Summertime.

what did skillz give you the mic for?

• 2 weeks later...

I saw him at the liverpool gig of the same tour. It was absolutely classic Jeff. Skillz gave me the mic 3 times, the last one Jeff nodded him to as he started mixing Summertime.

what did skillz give you the mic for?

I was standin at the front and rappin along with every song Jeff was playin so he kept handin me the mic to rap over it properly. :jazzy:

Edited by Perry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Guest_MIX PROFESSOR_*

HEY IF U NEED A COPY JACK- I CAN SEND U THE MP3 OF IT. ALL I HAVE TO DO IS CONVERT THE CD TO MP3. HIT ME UP ON MY EMAIL-COOL_WILL68@YAHOO.COM.

PEACE!!!!! :thumbsup: