JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Christmas Around You'r Way

Turntable

What's up ya'll? Christmas is coming. So I was wondering.. How do ya'll celebrate Christmas? Anything special? And how does Christmas work where ya'll live?

Myself: Tommorow night I'm gonna celebrate with my sister, her husband and her son. We gonna eat dinner, and we're gonna unwrap the presents. 25th of December I'm gonna eat dinner with my mum and my dad. 26th is a regular day allready. Next week staurday and friday me and Naomi are gonna do somthing like extended christmas day's, caus we cant hang out earlyer.

Where I'm from (Zwitserland), we celebrate 24th December. We give our present's, we eat, and we often go to church. The next morning we usualy have big breakfast. 26th of dember isnt a special day anymore. Me and my familly still carry on that tradition, even tho we live in the netherlands now.

How about ya'll?

well 2moro im in work for a couple of hours woop de doo, and then at night im going to my best friends house to watch "a muppets christmas carol" like we do every year lol. Then Christmas day we get up open presents then go to my nans house to meet up with aunties/uncles/cousins etc. Then my nan comes to ours and we have dinner, then i fall asleep while watching a movie, then i go to my friends aunties house for a party.

I'm probably going to hang out with Julie (girl I'm dating) tomorrow (24th) We already excahnged gifts but were probably gonna see a movie (I'm going to try to talk her into seeing pursuit, because I wanna see it as well). And get something to eat. Then I'll come home, wait for my dad to come home from a gig (he's a musician, and he plays for about 3 churches on x-mas, one midnight mass, one 8 am mass and one noon mass.) then open presents and go to sleep, probably the evening of the 25th, I'm going to eat dinner with my parents.

Well I went to a Xmas Party last week at the community center in my area, it was a lot of fun, tonight I'm going to a family Xmas Party hosted by my aunt, exchange some gifts there, now on Xmas basically my mama's gonna cook a nice dinner and my uncle's probably gonna come over and watch the Eagles beat the Cowboys with us, lol, btw I hope everyone here really enjoys this holiday, much love

Edited by bigted

On Christmas i sleep in...as i do anyday i don't have 2 get up early...ha ha. But this year i've worked so many extra hours for months on end...so i'll finally get 2 sleep in with my cellphone off and no distractions. I'll spend a few minutes in prayer 2 start the day (especially this day) off. I'll get with my immediate family in the morning and exchange gifts. From there i usually chill with my extended family, exchange gifts, and eat way 2 much. This year both sides are coming over, one in mid-day, one at night. Usually i'd have a girlfriend and we'd compromise on where 2 be and when...but this is my 2nd year without that problem. I might swing by the house of a close friend or 2, and then typically me and a group of friends will go out and see a movie or something. Since i have 2 be at work super early the next morning AND i don't think any of us will be able 2 agree on a movie (my 1 friends wants 2 see Rocky, a few of them wanna see A Night At The Museum, and i wanna see Dreamgirls.

I'll probably unwind by myself at night and reflect and force myself in2 bed early since i have 2 be opening the studio at 8:00.

Well, today is christmas eve so i'm gonna chill at the house with my mom and my little brother and open presents in the morning and watch the lakers and heat game then go to my aunts house give thanks before we open present and pig out haha... then we watch a few movies and i'll probably come home and eat some more haha... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Edited by ant1