JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJ+FP or Will Smith???

Viktor

Would you like the new album to be a JJ+FP album or a Will Smith album?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the new album to be a JJ+FP album or a Will Smith album?

• JJ+FP
    • Will Smith
    • i don't care, anything new is wonderful

Guest Prince
[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Aug 13 2004, 04:12 AM]Oh yeah...2 those who just want a "Will Smith" solo album. I may have 2 tie u 2 a chair...and then kick u until u die. Have a nice day. :sonny:[/quote]
There's no need to be violent... :nono:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=Hero1,Aug 13 2004, 01:24 AM]u know what i cant stand.. people who say the only good traxs on willennium are will2k and freakin it :nhawong: :nhawong: :nhawong: :bang:[/quote]
haha yeah and the only good tracks on B2R is "Black Suits Comin' (Nod Ya Head)" and "Nod Ya Head (Remix)"...

I do love "Will 2K" and I like "Freakin' It" but those aren't the best songs, they good but not the best on the album.

lol the ppl that said Will Smith will stay very quite now.

I would really like a full jjfp album, but im not gonna get my hopes up, so im quite happy with a few jjfp songs like Willenium. but hopefully they will release a song together and show these crappy rappers how to really do it.

Its not stupid, cos they both wanna do their own thing aswell.

To Be honest, its very likely that it'll be a "Will Smith" album, we shudn't hate on that at all, cos 6 months ago if you heard a new Will Smith album was on its way you'd be smiling like mad, its only cos its closer and closer now that we are all starting to get picky about little things like this. Jeff's on the album, aint that god enough for anyone? Yes i too would like a 6th proper JJ+FP album but im extrememly delighted with a Will Smith album with Jeff on some tracks.

Sorry to aosund angry, but i hope you all see my point.

• Members
GEtting jiggy with it and Wilwildwest actiually are great. I hope the new album has many records simillar to Wildwildwest. And it is verry good that Will changed his rapname to his reall name. This helped make BWS a succes, and made sure we would also get Willenium and everything after that

Guest Prince
[quote=Daedalus Mortality,Aug 16 2004, 03:57 PM]And it is verry good that Will changed his rapname to his reall name. This helped make BWS a succes, and made sure we would also get Willenium and everything after that[/quote]
FP didn't change it... In his contract with sony he put down both Fresh Prince and his real name. They decided which to use.

Peolpe be honest.
We are all waiting a long time for some new material, so the name doesn't matter.
JJ+FP will be always present.
We should be glad to get some new stuff,so go out on the streets and help promoting the single and album.

Now is the school begining for all these wanna be rappers in the market,

Now is the lesson begining...

JJ+FP 4 EVA