JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and found

analogue

• Members

Actually I agree with all of the above comments. But I think 2 months between singles is enough. Any more and people tend to forget about the album. And stop buying it. And about the singles. Switch was No.1 here in Australia. And I love it. It has a great beat to dance to in a club or something. A great first choice. And Party Starter was the ideal follow up single. Love the video from it. Should have been released a little earlier but anyways, better late than never. And for the third single I always wanted Here He Comes for it. In my opinion much better than Tell Me Why.

Actually... I like Partystarter but looking at it now it would've been a better choice to relase Tell Me Why after Switch and then It you can't dance which featured Nicole from PCD who was just getting big. And then as a fourth single i would've either released partystarter or Pump ya breakz feat Snoop....

It really had it in it to go plat! But comparing it with todays albums it still did very good of basically one single. It had very strong legs, did 80k first week but still sold better than alot of albums coming out now selling 300k first week and then falling off.

Will's album wasn't about sales or getting publicity, i believe it was him who decided it was time to make sure if he himself was lost or found, alot of artists respect Will alot more than they did before this record drop, so it wasnt about money or sales, it was about respect. The second single should of been Tell Me Why, Followed by I Wish I Made That/Swagga then Partystarter.

Actually I agree with all of the above comments. But I think 2 months between singles is enough. Any more and people tend to forget about the album. And stop buying it. And about the singles. Switch was No.1 here in Australia. And I love it. It has a great beat to dance to in a club or something. A great first choice. And Party Starter was the ideal follow up single. Love the video from it. Should have been released a little earlier but anyways, better late than never. And for the third single I always wanted Here He Comes for it. In my opinion much better than Tell Me Why.

Much better than Tell Me Why? Wooow!!!

Are u crazy? :D :D :D

Just jokin' around but why do u think it's better? Tell Me Why is off the hook!!! =)

• 2 weeks later...