JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP Greatest Album Tracks

Hey everyone.

I need your help on something.

When i'm out driving in my car i ALWAYS wanna listen to JJ+FP stuff, thing is i don't wanna take all the albums or make copies of them all. I want to do a compilation of their GREATEST album tracks/b-sides etc. but i can't decide which ones to include, coz i love them all.

Would you mind making some suggestions???? I'm definately gonna have Get Hyped, Don't even try it, and Get Higher! :switch:

Thanks for your time!! :bowdown:

[quote=DefCEM,Aug 10 2004, 09:46 AM]I've never heard these songs :(
Coz i don't have their first Album :(
I just can't find it anywhere  :bang:[/quote]
Don't Even Try It is from their first album, but Get Hyped is the B-Side to I'm Looking For The One.. and Higher Baby is a rare song from the Olympics, years ago.

What other songs would you suggest though?? From any of their albums.

Don't have an mp3 player...i can just about afford a cd player! Edited by FreshPrincess

[quote=WildWildWillennium,Aug 10 2004, 12:58 PM]For the car, u definitely gotta put "Just Cruisin" on there! :thumb:[/quote]
I can't wait to get my license in a year and just sit back and relax goin down a highway blasting just cruisin!!

Songs to put on there

Brand New Funk
Ring My Bell(Remix)
I'm Looking for the One
Jazzy's Groove
Summertime
...etc

[quote=DevilsJim89,Aug 10 2004, 02:11 PM]I can't wait to get my license in a year and just sit back and relax goin down a highway blasting just cruisin!![/quote]
lol, it's a great feelin!!!

And cookies will be glad to hear this...the other day i had CHASIN 4EVA on really loud as i was cruisin...i always think of you when i hear that song! :rock: