JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Nas - Can't forget about you (new)

Frenetic

Another song from Hiphop Is Dead has leaked. The titletrack, Hustlers feat The Game and now Can't forget about you feat Chrisette Michele has leaked.

The other two songs are good bangers. But this song is truly magnificant. On the same level as He Say, He Say from Lupes album, Lost One from Jays album and so on. It's basically about Hiphop and him. The song is a anthem/chillout song with another astonishing feature from Chrisette Michele.

Qoutables:

"Collidin with big names that could've made your career stop, but I'm still here, and I'm still hot".

"Can't forget when the first rap grammy went to Jazzy and Fresh Prince."

The other two songs are really good too. If he keeps this up it could probably be another Stillmatic, and why not a Illmatic? I've had this song on repeat for like an hour now. Just can't stop feeling it. Incredible!

Check out this interview with him talking about Hiphop, new artists and more.

http://pitchforkmedia.com/article/feature/...w_Interview_Nas

"Guest" is me.

First impression is really good. Gotta listen thru it a couple times more, but as of now... it feels bettert han Food & Liqour and Kingdom Come. Blunt Ashed, Still Dreaming, Let There Be Light and Black Republican are all really, really good.

Can't wait to have the real CD in my hands.

I don't even feel like hearing the leak, I'm just gonna pick it up right when it comes out, I got all Nas' albums now, recently I picked up "Lost Tapes", he never disapointed me once, yeah "Nastradamus" ain't no classic but it still had some nice songs on it too, people underestimate that album like LL's "14 Shots To The Dome", they're not as bad as some people put them out to be

http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur30190.cfm

Another interview, dude has alot of interesting things to say. This time he goes after Jim Jones and also criticize LL Cool J...

where did you get the album frenetic?

Sohh.com I think it was, or maybe IC.