JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Back again

trac

• Members
:dj: Hi everyone i haven't been around for sooo long most of you have probably never even heard of me. Don't have much time on my hands to visit boards often. I'm a big Will fan and can't believe I missed the uk premiere!
Does anyone know if Will has mentioned doing a full scale tour when the albulm drops?
Glad to see everyone is still giving Will loads of positive support!!!!!
(Hi AJ)

Sup Trac!! I'm glad 2 see u found your way over here. U have no idea how surprised i waz 2 hear from u last week. Hope 2 see ya around from time 2 time. I know u'll have 2 visit again when u pick up the new album.

Guest Prince
[quote=J-o-e,Aug 12 2004, 07:25 PM]i call ladies dudes 2 haha hey girl[/quote]
Sorry to interrupt your flow Joe, but I think she's married. My memory is a little hazy though...

I noticed 3cookies hasn't replied to this thread yet... Her and Trac were pretty tight. Edited by Prince

[font="Arial"][color=blue]I didn't reply because I hadn't been on the forum as much as usual...and haven't seen alot of the new posts. But its soo nice seeing you on the new forum Trac...

We've definately had our share of good tymes, and laughs that no one will ever imagine... :kekeke: Hope to hear more from u...

Thanx Prince... :thumb:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

• Members
:rock: Hi Cookies knew i'd find you somewhere round here. Thanx for all the welcolme backs. It's good to see lots of the old peeps still around.
Hurahh for Will keepings us all close to each other.
Can't wait for the single and albulm. If I had the money when Will tours in the states we could go together Cookie........ poor Will do you think he could handle it. Ha Ha
I'll try and visit as often as poss. PEACE!