JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Magnificent credits

Guest Guest_Summertime_*

Guest Guest_Summertime_*

Hey hey, whats good.

When the Magnificent dropped (was it in 2002?) I bought the cd and the EP. Thing is, the cd was a "promotion only" without the booklet (which was stupid since I payed like 75% of what I would have paid anyway).

But now I had a discussion about the production on the cd. And I don't even know which tracks were produced by Jazzy Jeff and which were produced by Kev Brown (or whoever at ATOJ).

Someone please help me and type the information I need (list of producers on each track).

Thanks

Guest Guest_Summertime_*

Oh, oh! This me again.

Forgot to ask, Jeff's remix of "Stakes are High" on that never released mixtape with Lauryn Hill, ATCQ, Mos Def, Common, etc - did he really produce THAT track? Isn't that like the "official" remix of that song? Or did he just make cuts in the song which would explain why it was on there?

Peace...

• Admin

he just played the stakes is high remix i imagine

on the magnificent jeff produced da intro/my peoples/love savior/for da love of da game..kev brown produced most of the rest..

on the return of the magnificent jeff produces every track

Guest Guest_Summertime_*

"the return of the magnificent jeff"

I aint even heard about this one. When was is released? It is any good?

And I still hope someone can provide me with an answer to my question on "Stakes is High".

Guest Guest_Summertime_*

I think I figured it out myself...I listened to the entire cd...and the ATCQ tracks and most other tracks are also the original instrumentals, so I guess to point is he's just mixing the songs together, cut them off as he wish, makes some stratches etc. But I really love the Lost One beat. I hope Jeff produced that one!

• 4 years later...