JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

thank god for jeff!

Hero1

Ya'll really need to get that negative stick out of you'r ass. This is getting really frustrating for positive Fans like me. Thank you.

My man! :word:

Big Willie shut the hell up.. when you been a fan for 17 years you can be as negative as you want :ShockRifle: :ShockRifle: :ShockRifle: :willvspaparazzi: :willvspaparazzi:

I couldn't care less how long you've been a fan.

All I'm saying is we dont even have a clear statement about the situation and everyone acts like its the end of humanity as we know it. It's just a possibility he's leaving music, the mans not dying. He owes us nothing as a rapper. If he chooses to quit now, its his decision, no amount of bitching will make a difference. But again, lets not forget it was only a tiny comment he made on the red carpet of a movie he is proud of, so he probably wasnt interested in talking about music anyway. There is no clear definition that any of it is actualy true, stop jumping to conclusions before you know the truth.

Okey, dude, YOU are the frustrating one. Why dont you just get into your head that people think different things and have different opinions, and that the reason for the existence of forums is to discuss those opinions. So go take your "dont say anything negative ever" attitude and put it somewhere where the sun dont shine.

I've never said people cant have an opinion, and I've never said people cant discuss. But what frustrates me if how seemingly the majority of comments made on this forum since the supposed retirment have been about the sutuation, no matter what section of the forum. We can be real with it, if he's quit he's quit, fair enough it may be a frustrating time for people who like him soley for his music, I understand that. But until we get a solid statment, confirming or not confirming the rumour, I'd like to stay positive. Taking pot shots at Will isnt needed because we dont know the full extent of his stament and the real meanings behind it. Ok point made, thats the last things I'll say about it in this thread.

Back to topic. Jeff does seemed to have pulled out a top line line-up for this album, and I am looking forward to it a lot, I recently got the HHF3 mixtape and its dope. I believe Jeff has stated that he believes this album is better than the Magnificent, correct me if I'm wrong. If thats the case, this could well be one of the best albums of all time, especially in a hip hop genre, he certainly has the collaborations for it to be hot lyrically as well as beat and production wise.

Edited by Big Willie

Ya'll really need to get that negative stick out of you'r ass. This is getting really frustrating for positive Fans like me. Thank you.

My man! :word:

Big Willie shut the hell up.. when you been a fan for 17 years you can be as negative as you want :ShockRifle: :ShockRifle: :ShockRifle: :willvspaparazzi: :willvspaparazzi:

I couldn't care less how long you've been a fan.

All I'm saying is we dont even have a clear statement about the situation and everyone acts like its the end of humanity as we know it. It's just a possibility he's leaving music, the mans not dying. He owes us nothing as a rapper. If he chooses to quit now, its his decision, no amount of bitching will make a difference. But again, lets not forget it was only a tiny comment he made on the red carpet of a movie he is proud of, so he probably wasnt interested in talking about music anyway. There is no clear definition that any of it is actualy true, stop jumping to conclusions before you know the truth.

Okey, dude, YOU are the frustrating one. Why dont you just get into your head that people think different things and have different opinions, and that the reason for the existence of forums is to discuss those opinions. So go take your "dont say anything negative ever" attitude and put it somewhere where the sun dont shine.

I've never said people cant have an opinion, and I've never said people cant discuss. But what frustrates me if how seemingly the majority of comments made on this forum since the supposed retirment have been about the sutuation, no matter what section of the forum. We can be real with it, if he's quit he's quit, fair enough it may be a frustrating time for people who like him soley for his music, I understand that. But until we get a solid statment, confirming or not confirming the rumour, I'd like to stay positive. Taking pot shots at Will isnt needed because we dont know the full extent of his stament and the real meanings behind it. Ok point made, thats the last things I'll say about it in this thread.

Back to topic. Jeff does seemed to have pulled out a top line line-up for this album, and I am looking forward to it a lot, I recently got the HHF3 mixtape and its dope. I believe Jeff has stated that he believes this album is better than the Magnificent, correct me if I'm wrong. If thats the case, this could well be one of the best albums of all time, especially in a hip hop genre, he certainly has the collaborations for it to be hot lyrically as well as beat and production wise.

The rumour?! Hah.

"Hip-Hop Forever 3" is an excellent mixtape, Jazzy Jeff's the epitome of real hip-hop

Jeff is a musical genius. I am very hyped to hear TROTM, it will be nothing short of greatness. Its awesome how Jeff can represent real hip hop, when so many people support the crappy hip hop out there.