JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will quits music?

Lerkot

I just find the change from what he was saying when lost & found to what he says now unbelievable.. :tantrum: :tantrum:

I think Will changed a lil...

He always sayin' that his music is more important to him and he likes it more to make some music than makin the movies and all that but he neva really did and does! Because he's doin' way more movies than music in the last few years since Born To Reign, so I really hate that!

If he says he's gonna do this and that then he gotta do this and that - whateva he says, lieing isn't very good and the way he's actin' for a few months he's strange and sometimes lieing!

Will, when u say u love ur music and makin music more, then go and make some music and stop all the movies, please! U can do the movies by the side but not as ur mainjob!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you guys (and gals) made some great points. I wouldn't say he is officially retired from rap though. I guess all we can do is appreciate the amazing music that he gave us and hope that he decides to make some more music after a couple years.

maybe you guys will be less shocked by this, after learning he's not even listening to music right now, I wonder what's going on that music isn't on his mind

What kind of music are you listening to these days?

What am I listening to? I am so not listening to music right now. I've been doing classic mythology studies so I really want to understand the nature of historic storytelling. So Carl Jung, Joseph Campbell [with] the “Hero With A Thousand Faces” - just basic mythologies.

http://www.premiere.com/feature/3278/will-smith-extra.html

it's almost like he changes the subject when asked about music, kinda like he did in the video....makes me wonder if sales or response to Lost & Found has anything to do with it

Edited by MissAshley

Wtf, I guess Will must be hanging out with Tom Cruise too much these days, lol, that response is quite strange and unusual for him to make, he could be going through a mid life crisis too, gotta keep that in mind, lol

Edited by bigted

We need to do a podcast. Do you guys think we can schedule one for this weekend?

yeah how about sunday?

Sounds good.

Looks like Will's completely abandoned music.. not listening to it.. not making it :sick:

I knew this would happen. Dude's been chillin with Tom Cruise, getting all metaphysical and weird... This is disappointing... Less Tom Cruise, more Jazzy Jeff.

Also we all can't forget, Jeff is going as strong as ever in his career. We all can look forward for a dope album by him 4 sure, so don't get too down with FP's recent statement.

We need to do a podcast. Do you guys think we can schedule one for this weekend?

yeah how about sunday?

Sounds good.

Looks like Will's completely abandoned music.. not listening to it.. not making it :sick:

I knew this would happen. Dude's been chillin with Tom Cruise, getting all metaphysical and weird... This is disappointing... Less Tom Cruise, more Jazzy Jeff.

Yeah I start to think like that, too!

I hope Will won't get into that scientology crap, too! :sick:

That would be the definite end.

Yeah...

Many artists have done it already and many still do! So I just thought that Will maybe wants to do it, too or already has done it - but I hope not!!! :shakehead:

All this scientology crap is so bad and bull****! It's useless, don't understand why so many stars do that?!

That would be the definite end.

Yeah...

Many artists have done it already and many still do! So I just thought that Will maybe wants to do it, too or already has done it - but I hope not!!! :shakehead:

All this scientology crap is so bad and bull****! It's useless, don't understand why so many stars do that?!

Because they are bad and bull****.