JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Some Words Of Advice

no1wammy

1. Never touch the CPU's metal surface in the open while it is running.

2. Always brush your teeth whenever you experience bad breath, B.O. or both.

It's official, boys. I'm back!

Thats what Michael Jordan said. But look where he is now. :lol:

Wammy, we've done this dance before. If you leave again, don't bother coming back. We had to sticky a recovery thread when you left. Tim took donations for a relief fund (but apparently that money might not have gotten farther than his own wallet). People started asking the big questions when you left. "Is a world without no1wammy a world worth living in?" We cursed ourselves for being so foolish as to let you escape. We sent out rescue parties to leave no rock unturned until they found you. None survived... and now you're back.

You've got our heart in your hands, keep it close.

God Blessa!

• Members

Who the hell are you?

A user who, at the time, was on a search for the Unreleased "Getting Jiggy Wit It" Remix with Big Pun and others so that I can show this to the webmaster of The Original Hip Hop Lyrics Archive and get some answers. But, when I read something about collaborations on this board, and the lack thereof on Will's part, I made the jump to answer or give my opinion on all rappers you've listed. Even I had a say since Chicano Rap was akined to my everyday life and J-Pop was just new to me.

I originally left the forum to work on my Music Madness website. But due to personal, financial and focal issues which were way beyond my control, I scrapped it. Til Music Madness returns, I'm back with the gang.

And this time, I think I should stay around a little while longer. Not because I'm an obsessed fan or anything like that dedicated, but due to my appreciation with what he has done for the industry. He's put out a lot of songs with positive messages, thought-provoking issues, and feel-good party vibes without pulsing profanity. He may get a little flirtatious now and then, but this proves how human we all are - a little frisky and risky, but willing to nab a fly Cutey Honey (<-anime pun!).

My dream is to become a helper of many things. On one website that I host, I help artist perfect their skills in fanart and authors fine-tune their writing in fanfiction so that future generations can look back at them as inspiration. My next goal is to help an underdogged sub-category of hip hop called Chicano Rap. They've been stale, mundayne, monotomous and repetitive for a long time, and they need new steam, a clean bill of fresh air so that the genre can truly pick up. It's already started, but from what many websites have shown me, it's being proven that Chicano Rap is pretty much a mochary of rap and hip hop, only with Latin/Hispanic lingo and lifestyle. I hope to fix that too.

So you see, I'm not just an average admirer of the arts.