JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Another REALLY random question!

Da Brakes

Now I don't know if I'm the only one that does this or if there are a legion of weird people such as myself but......

I would imagine most people here lock the door when they go to the toilet in their own house! But when you are the only person in the house and you know that no one will be coming home, do you still lock the door?!

I caught myself doing that today and realised I had always done it! There is absolutely no reason to but I still do it! Please tell me other people do this!

:lol:

Yeah, i lock the door when i shower and everything...even when i'm home alone. I remember one time a girl i knew who i didn't exactly want 2 be around came over when i waz in the shower. I waz thankful i had the door locked that day. I also leave my windows down in my car sometimes...but lock the door.

i never lock the door, cuz in my house its a rule that if the door is closed u dont open it cuz theres someone in there. when going tinkle i will leave the door open all the time, and when no one is home, i will leave it open too. not all the way open, but still open nevertheless.