Wild Wild West  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the movie?

• Yes
    • No
    • Its not bad
    • Worst Will movie ever!

I love your entusiasm on this movie :lolsign:

I went with its not bad. Basically because it has humours parts in it, but as a whole itself, its not very good. Its not my least favourite film either though. Although thought provoking and very well performed, Six Degrees and Where The Day Takes You bore me. I have trouble staying awake when I watch those 2 movies.

Don't hate me, but I went with "Worst Will Movie ever". I watch it from time to time, and I think that it's quite funny, and I would give it two stars out of five. It's an ok movie, but not good. I just think that all the other Will movies is better.

It's a fun silly movie. Nobody waz expecting something amazing with this movie. I think the story and inventions (as well as the CG) waz pretty creative. Alot of the lines were funny. I've never had a problem with this movie...just don't take it 2 seriously.

• Admin

I love your entusiasm on this movie :lolsign:

. Its not my least favourite film either though. Although thought provoking and very well performed, Six Degrees and Where The Day Takes You bore me. I have trouble staying awake when I watch those 2 movies.

Six Degrees makes you think about life.. Wild Wild West makes you want to end your life... :paperbag:

I can't believe what I read here. The Legend of Bagger Vance is one of my favourite Will Smith movies. It's a very very well written story with beautiful pictures and great acting performances, especially Will is great. My favourite scene is the one at the golf court at night, when Will's talking to the boy about the authentic swing.

And Six Degrees Of Separation is a very funny comedy movie. I like it too. Will talks like a professor there. Very very smart characters and a very funny story, I think based on a true story.

Now back to topic. I don't know how I can explain my thoughts about WWW.

WWW is a Wild West comedy movie with a stupid story, very good actors and a very good director, too. The reason why the movie is hard to watch for me is, that the story is weak and stupid. It has very funny scenes, but that are boring when you watch them the 9th or 10th times.

The main problem of Wild Wild West? Producer Jon Peters. Why? I'll tell ya later ;)

Let me get that off to a start.

From IMDB's trivia about him:

"When Kevin Smith was hired as writer for the "Superman" movie back in 1997, he had several discussions with Peters about the film. Peters told Smith that he didn't want Superman to wear the suit, he didn't want him to fly, and he wanted Superman to fight a giant spider in the end. When Smith left the project, the "Superman" movie never got made but, in 1999, Jon Peters produced Wild Wild West (1999) which had the heroes attacked by a giant spider in the end."

People there are saying that he's literally illiterate and that all the scripts are read to him.

I think once the giant robot spider showed up in WWW there was no hope left for the movie.

God Blessa!