JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DMX VS K-SOLO

derrickbrock14

• Members

I just read an interesting article on k-solo who called out dmx saying the xman wasn't real and that he was biting his style, even going so far as challenging x to a boxing match. He says the reason x flopped in sales is because he ain't real and the reality show was garbage, what do you guys think? I also found it interesting how he refused to go on the reunioun tour with epmd because i tnik he said something about he had a promo with the way his situation was handled plus his problems with keith murray, i thought this was an interesting piece what do you guy's think?

Well that's how the whole battle started, over "Spellbound", DMX was basically trying to make a name for himself using that Spellbound rap in his battles when he was trying to make it in the game and K-Solo did a song called "Spellbound" and DMX got mad over that and the beef started, K-Solo did a lie detector test on the "Beef" special saying that he wrote "Spellbound" and he passed the test, DMX CD flopped 'cause Columbia screwed up, maybe if he talked to Will he wouldn't have signed there, lol...

K-Solo got nerve to call DMX's album a flop when he hasn't sold a record in god knows how long, lol, X is real as mcs come these days too, there are many fake rappers that he could be going after instead of DMX, please...