JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Too Short-Blow The Whistle

Turntable

82876835012.jpg

1.Call Her A Bitch

2.Blow The Whistle

3.Burn Rubber Pt. 2

4.Keep Bouncin' (Street) - (with Snoop Dogg/Will.i.am)

5.Pimpin' Forever

6.Money Maker - (with Pimp C/Rick Ross)

7.Strip Down

8.Nothing Feels Better

9.Sophisticated

10.Playa

11.16 Hoes - (with Jazze Pha/Bun-B)

12.Baller - (with David Banner)

13.Sadity - (with Kurupt/Daz)

14.I Want You Girl - (with E-40/Dolla Will/Mr. Fab)

15.It's Time To Go

16.Shake It Bab

Too Short is arguably the first gangsta rapper: he was releasing explicit tales of sex, violence, and street life as early as 1983. That claim alone, not to mention his string of gold and platinum albums, gives him serious clout, and 2006's BLOW THE WHISTLE sustains it. With help from hot producers Lil Jon and Jazze Pha, and a cadre of guests including Snoop Dogg and will.i.am, BLOW THE WHISTLE sounds remarkably au courant, with ample doses of crunk and hyphy beats. But Too Short manages keeps it old-school with his tried-and-true style, delivering plenty of hardened braggadocio and X-rated exploits to accompany the head-nodding beats.

I just checked it out. It has some classik Too Short tracks, like "16 Hoes". Allot of tracks are hyphy, which endet up to be very good to dance too. Hate him or love him.. But short is the number one player. 16 Albums in a row. Gotta give the man respect for that. Even tho I know Too Short's stuff aint exactly for everbody :lol: