JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I'm hurting

• Members
There's this girl that I really really like.I mean, she's my Ex now.
Me and her went out for about a week because we were interested in each other,
then she broke up with me saying that she wants to know me really good.
I became kinda upset and I had lost feelings for her only for a week.
Me and her started seeing each other again, this time, I really have true feelings for her like I've never had for any girls.

Before I went out with her, her friends told me that she just goes out with every body, but I didn't belive it.

When me, her and my friends started hanging out together.I saw that she was making moves on them.I thought it weren't gonna go any far until today.She has just started going out with my best friend.It just kills me to see them together.
I just think that she's a sl-- who I love. She's going out with my best friend and she's acting all cool like nothing is what's up.
I've been trying to lose feelings for her for about two weeks, and I haven't managed it.

I wanna try something diff this time.I have never done it before.
So does any one know any beer, pills, or grugs I can try to get rid of them?

Please try to help me

I mean I will be hanging out with them, and I don't want tears in my eyes all the time.

U gotta know when 2 let go. It sux 2 hear, but that's what's real. And if it's not cool 2 be around her, then don't be around her. There is this one girl that i have a past with, and things ended on such a bad note that everyone in awhile she just brings me down. I see this girl every week so it's VERY interesting...ha ha. My thing is this tho'...she's the one who messed up and even tho' it's hard on me, i know it's harder on her.

U can't play yourself tho' and allow her 2 make u feel that way. Just look at what she is and realize that u don't need that even if u might want it. If y'all are truely meant 2 be, then things will fall in2 place when the time is right.

I agree with AJ. It wasnt ment to be. Dont loss any sleep over a girl who is going to act like that. She doesnt have very much respect for herself if she just goes around getting with everyone anyways. So if she doesnt have respect for herself she couldnt give any to you. You deseve better, someone who will return your feelings. It will hard at first when you see them but just remember that you deserve better!! Keep your head up!! :biggrin:

• Members
Hey Sexywsgirl.The way you put it, it's exactly how she's like.
I will try to remember that.Everytime I see them together.I will be saying to myself that I deserve better.
I think she doesn't know when she hurt someone's feelings.
starting today, I have been trying to act like I'm cool with this whole thing.I'm trying to be my reguler self but I can't.If they are to break-up,
I don't want to be the one whose responsible over some girl who wants to go out with all my best friend.
I wouldn't have been hurt if she was going out with someone else rather that my best friend.You know, me and y friends hung out together the whole time, and she'd gonna have to be with us.And that's just annoying seeing them kiss and hug.

Yo Aj, I tried to let it go a couple of times.But every time I see her it's like man i just wanna be with her.Now that she is going out with one of my best friends, I wouldn't go back out with her no matter how much I like her, or how bad I'm hurt if I won't be with her.At least the girl you are talking about you only see her once every week.Is she the same girl who ruined your friendship?

I don't know how I'm gonna get over her, but one of her friends told me that if I wanna get over her, I should be talking about all the bad things about her, and I should go out with someone else.I think that wouldn't work.
I so hate it when she hugs my friend and gives me a smile.
I think the only reason she goes out with guys is beacuse of their looks and money.
I' not allot good looking and I don't have that much money.According to her, I used to be.I had braids in my head for about eight months, and when I got a hair, she hated me and nicknamed me goriller.That's the reason why she broke up with me.I think.I kind of like the nickname Goriller even though it's suppose to hurt me.
Do you know any other thing I can Try to get over it?

[b][color=blue]Sorry I never ment for the post to be this long.it's just that this whole thing is effecting my head.[/color][/b]

[quote=Just_Like_will,Mar 18 2004, 11:05 PM]Yo Aj, I tried to let it go a couple of times.But every time I see her it's like man i just wanna be with her.Now that she is going out with one of my best friends, I wouldn't go back out with her no matter how much I like her, or how bad I'm hurt if I won't be with her.At least the girl you are talking about you only see her once every week.Is she the same girl who ruined your friendship?[/quote]
I feel u man. Half the time when i'm not around her, i'm like "i got this...i'm over this"...but the second i see her, it sux again...ha ha. That's the way things gotta be sometimes. She totally destroyed our friendship which amazing cuz of how close we were. It's a very public thing 2 so she has alot weight on her shoulders. On top of that, i've kept pressing on in life, staying mad busy and spending time with all of my friends when i can. She's kinda just gave up on life and dosen't have one.

It's kinda immature, but i've always made sure i waz doing better off than my ex's who made big mistakes. Luckily that's always been the case, staying postive and making things happen is the best way 2 make that other person realize their mistake. I've finished most of my skool, done 6 or 7 shows in the past few months, and strengthened alot of friendships in the past few months since we split. She sees me making right and moving on (even if she's still on my mind everyday), but it has 2 make her look at herself and say "man, i have no life and i havn't smiled in months...what am i doing with my life?!?"

Just do u and see what happens. If she needs u later in the future (like most girls who make stupid desicions do, be there 4 her, but don't let yourself slip.

i'm really more mad at your friend then on the sl--... he is your best friend so he knows about your feelings and he knows how bad you'll feel but he's still get in to a relatoinship with her?!!?!? i think you should be very mad at your friend because if your best friend do such a thing to you then he is not really a good friend. believe me i've been in a similar situation but i was in your best friend shoes...

Yo it's me.

Aj. I was wondering if I could kinda wait before I move on.That's fine right?

from the very star when me and her had something between us, my friend also had feelings for her.He says, he aint gonna let any one come on his way.
Me and him had a chat on the phone last night for about an hour.
Damn, all he is thinking right now is her. He doesn't know how bad I feel.
He told me that I've got to get over her.Now that he has got her, he thinks that I wanna go out with every single girl. Damn.

It bothers me allot at night when I wanna sleep. Sometimes I wish that I never sarted this whole thing. there's allot to say. something is wrong right now

The computer was shut down on me becasue i had a few seconds left.I know you don't get it.

Right now all I need is somebody to take my mind off her.

Since I aint ever gonna go out with her nomore.All i can do right now is help my friend.He knows that I'm hurting.
He is just going with it so fast.If I tell him what he's doing wrong,He will think I'm lying.
Right now, I hate them both.But I gotta act.

I hope I ain't ever gonna do that sto my friend.
I hope non of you will do that to your friends no matter if thir feelings for that girl/guy is lost.Because you're never gonna know what they're thinking.

I feel Like Kelso right now.

You know, him and Steven.

But I ain't as dumb as he is.

Today, I just did something that I'm not proud of.there's this guy that always wanted to fight..and today i wasn't in a good mood...I might be suspended.
Pray for me.

:werd: :confused: :cussing:

Yea thats just dumb why would anyone tell someone to do something so stupid! Medicating yourself wont do a damn thing except damage your body ,the hurt wont go away. It takes time and I know it seems like you can make it that long but trust me you will. WE have all been there hurt by someone we cared about and we are all stronger now that we have mad it through that hard time. Keep your head up!

I wouldn't try it anyway. I would never go near it.

The girl that I'm talkin about and my best friend just broke up yesterday.
I kinda feel bad for him.
The way she broke up with him, it was rude, funny, and sad,
She called my name, talks to my other friend like she didn't call me, ignores her bf
and said that there's this guy she likes who told her that If she's going out with someone else, she might not get a chance wit him.

The sad part is. My friend gave her a $250 watch. and now he's trying to get it back.That's the part were I said he's going so fast wit it.

I forgive him, but it will take along time to 4get

....And I will let you know,
because they come and go, let the wind blows

:werd: