JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rush Hour 3

fan 4ever

If Chris Tucker were a mutant, he might be called Motor Mouth. After the worldwide success of "Rush Hour" and "Rush Hour 2" (with a gross of almost $600 million), "X3" director Brett Ratner is hoping the star's superhuman loquacity is exactly what audiences crave. Tucker, billed as the "biggest mouth in the West," is reuniting with martial-arts superstar Jackie Chan for "Rush Hour 3," which Ratner is filming in Paris now. "In the first movie, Jackie was the fish out of water," Ratner said. "He came to L.A. He didn't speak the language. In the second movie, Chris went to Hong Kong. In ['Rush Hour 3'], they're both going to Paris, so they both don't speak the language. And there's some fantastic cast that we have in this movie that's going to blow people's minds." Ratner confirmed that the cast includes Academy Award-winning filmmaker Roman Polanski; the director, who fled to Europe after pleading guilty to sexual relations with a 13-year-old in 1978, is able to work on the project because it's filming in France. Ratner, who changed the location of the climactic battle in "X-Men: The Last Stand" from Washington, D.C. to San Francisco because he was worried too many movies had been set in the nation's capital, isn't nervous about marching into Paris. "Obviously the Eiffel Tower is going to be a huge set piece," he said. "[You] couldn't be in Paris without using the Eiffel Tower. It's been done before, but the truth is, with Jackie and Chris, it's a whole different [story]. We're all over Paris." ...

source: mtv.com

I hope they do a great job on it! I liked the first two movies...so we'll just wait and see!

um.... wasn't the last line in the movie "I always wanted to go to New York City"?

wtf?

Well the movie can continue in NYC for a couple minutes then it'll just proceed to paris.

I am hyped about Rush Hour, it's 1 of the funnier movies I've seen in a long time. Such a great couple, jackie and chris.

Although Brett Ratner's X3 was as bad as you could have wished for, hopefully he'll make RH3 better then 2, even though

2 was also pretty good. Rush hour 1 was great, especially with Jackie saying What's up my nigga lol to the black owner in the bar,

that was kinda funny, and 2 was even funnier with the chinese dude singing MJ's song, chris totally ripped that scene lol.

I'm not a fan of brett ratner, because he totally destroyed X3, but to be honest he did a great job on RH 1 and 2.

It's been said that Yao Ming is going to be casted too, he's going to fight chris tucker, a bruce lee vs. kareem abdul jabbar fight

scene but this time the tall man is chinese instead of black and the fighter is black instead of chinese. I don't think that scene would work cause yao would eat chris alive lol.

If the movie is good, and seeing the first 2, 1 was good 2 was even better, if this will be better then 2,

I think it'll gross a huge amount of money, it may surpass the 600, it may do what Pirates did last summer.

I think it'll rule box-office from day 1 till......