JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT?

It would be hot and its pretty likely as well...

you know something we don't know Lerk!?

I't be good as long as the artist was chosen wisely and respected Will's achievements, they would be priviliged to be on the track... NOT the other way round. Would rather see some new stuff with Kel though... TROTM!

Well I know that Lupe Fiasco likes JJFP a lot, and that he feels Will on a lot of things... and he aint afraid to show it.. so thats why its not unlikely. Plus he would fit very well, and we know Kanye is a friend of Lupe Fiasco, and Kanye knows how to contact Will and persuade him to make tracks lol, so it seems quite likely.

seriously that would be so sweet. how come i havent thought about this before? not only would the track sound dope, it would get radio and video play. i know lupe's song gets played at my school on fridays (we play music at lunch on fridays) in between all the other crap and its refreshing to hear and other kids seem to like it too.

I wouldn't mind hearing them do a track since Lupe seems 2 have a real quality album on the way (at least his 1st single and the mixtape seem 2 make me believe that). But at the same time, i don't see why they would. There's no real reason or connection between them.

That'd be a sweet collab but basically there's a slim chance of that happening which I probably wouldn't mind either, there's a lot other rappers that I'd rather see FP work with first before Lupe, the main concern is whether FP's gonna do any music at all within the next few years with all the movies he's working on, he don't have time to work with other rappers when he can't even do anything with music on his own

the only connection i see between them is if Lupe liked JJFP growin up, but there's no reason they would work together unless they met somehow. im like y'all, i want some JJFP, but if Will did a single with Lupe and released it and got some proper promoting, i could see it doing real well on radio and TV.