Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Jazzy Julie

Will's house

KS..KSmith..big pimpin..its ya boy! and you know posting video of will's private home on the internet..thats really gonna take ya far in the music industry.. :jusmindyabizness: and with that whole crew its built around TRUST.. so yeah that was foul :sick:

What you guys don't seem to understand is that it's K.S... K. Smith, namean. Kyle Smith, namean. Pentagon!!!! He's definitely coming with the pimp. It's just that man's reality. VIP All-Star. He's about to eat, and he's real hungry. What's more, he seems to know people...

Lol, I'm going to start walking around shouting "Pentagon!!!!!" just to see what people say.

Yo, it's ya boy, M. Fly... Pentagon, namean!!! Pentagon!!!! Wait, you don't know what I mean? I said Pentagon... No, I don't know what it means either, but it sounds gangsta!!!!

KS..KSmith..big pimpin..its ya boy! and you know posting video of will's private home on the internet..thats really gonna take ya far in the music industry.. :jusmindyabizness: and with that whole crew its built around TRUST.. so yeah that was foul :sick:

What you guys don't seem to understand is that it's K.S... K. Smith, namean. Kyle Smith, namean. Pentagon!!!! He's definitely coming with the pimp. It's just that man's reality. VIP All-Star. He's about to eat, and he's real hungry. What's more, he seems to know people...

Lol, I'm going to start walking around shouting "Pentagon!!!!!" just to see what people say.

Yo, it's ya boy, M. Fly... Pentagon, namean!!! Pentagon!!!! Wait, you don't know what I mean? I said Pentagon... No, I don't know what it means either, but it sounds gangsta!!!!

Max, here's the line...

and here's you...

+

^

You takin it too far dude! :rofl:

Max, here's the line...

and here's you...

+

^

You takin it too far dude! :rofl:

Yeah, you're absolutely right. I sound like you on one of your drunk nights...

But that ish is funny, I got 5 laughing faces from Tim. That has to account for something.

Man, Will really needs to think about his kids and his wife. What kind of living conditions are those to force your family through? If that excuse for a home is the cost for his albums then by all means Will, do what you got to do get your family out of that hell hole!

God Blessa!

Chea! Nawmean! Pentagon 4 life! P-P-P-Pent-a-gon!!!

ok this is getting rediculose.. aaaaahhhh well can't beat 'um join'um Chea Bio it's k smith and the crew PENTAGON FOOL PENTAGON BIG PIMPIN!!!

PENTAGON

its gangsta!

[/quote

ya'll need to stop... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by ant1

they deleted my comment and disabled comments on the video..they obviously know what they are doing is wrong! :smart: