Will's house

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've always thought Kyle was Pam's son, Will's older sis

*I like how adding comments has been disabled for that video too, they know good and well they shouldn't have posted that on the net, I'd love to be a fly on the wall if/when Will finds out

Edited by MissAshley

When I saw this last night, I was too tired to post exactly what I thought...

Heated leather floor... Hot

Studio... Hot

Amount of Land Will Owns - Hot

Escalade Caddy - Hot

Kyle's butt when Will finds out - Hot

Unless these cats had special permission to be in the crib, and I doubt it, dude's in trouble. What's worse, Will is the least of his problems. Jada on the other hand... man... They were drinking all up in the man's studio, disrespecting his place, talking about their court dates. To make matters worse, K. Smith was spitting the wackest rhymes...

And the way the guys were talking about him as if he were someone important... not a good look... Ehhh yo, that's K. Smith... namean. That's the man right there, K. Smith... :3-laugh3:

Will and Jada have a very nice house. But thats real messed up that they put it on youtube.com. Will and Jada see this they gonna have Kyle's @**.

But I worry about this vid being here...cos you know sum Loretta might see this and post it on ws.com. then they would know what his house looks like from the outside and the inside :mygod:

yeah i saw this through the weekend real late at nigt tho... very nice house but when will here's about this he might wanna have those guy's kyle was with arrested for tresspasing

nah, what the hell - they weren't trespassing, they were with a person who lived in the house! For all we know Will might know these people, let them in the house, chill with them... drink beers in the studio with them, how we gonna know?? There were ridiculously overhyping Kyle tho :lol:, and that little buggy... :rofl:

yeah i saw this through the weekend real late at nigt tho... very nice house but when will here's about this he might wanna have those guy's kyle was with arrested for tresspasing

nah, what the hell - they weren't trespassing, they were with a person who lived in the house! For all we know Will might know these people, let them in the house, chill with them... drink beers in the studio with them, how we gonna know?? There were ridiculously overhyping Kyle tho :lol:, and that little buggy... :rofl:

i see what your saying jonny, if will's cool with his nephew's friends and lets tthem come over and all but i don't think he's cool with them filming his house and putting it on the internet ... but yeah it was hilarius the way they were overhyping kyle k.smith the man the man k.smith namean. :rofl:

That was real fouL for Kyle to bring ppl up in Jada & Will's house like that when they both were away first of all,...2ndly to film his house drive & entrance and post it on the internet. I was seriously pissed the entire tyme i was looking at it.. but had to laugh when he was trying to flow... THAt joka dont have no skillZ...

The most EERIE thing abt this... i had a dream ages ago, (posted it on the site)... about visiting Wills house, and i was in that same loooong drive..i didnt go further...some dogs were there...and Will drove down to meet me... sooo eerie..

The house was nice, tho way too huge for my taste ever... tho i loved the studio... its real nice 4 him and Jada... I hope Jada lays into Kyles tail real gUd ... If Will or Jada dont know about this video,...im most positive they're gonna find out real soon...

peace,

cookie

That was real fouL for Kyle to bring ppl up in Jada & Will's house like that when they both were away first of all,...2ndly to film his house drive & entrance and post it on the internet. I was seriously pissed the entire tyme i was looking at it.. but had to laugh when he was trying to flow... THAt joka dont have no skillZ...

The most EERIE thing abt this... i had a dream ages ago, (posted it on the site)... about visiting Wills house, and i was in that same loooong drive..i didnt go further...some dogs were there...and Will drove down to meet me... sooo eerie..

The house was nice, tho way too huge for my taste ever... tho i loved the studio... its real nice 4 him and Jada... I hope Jada lays into Kyles tail real gUd ... If Will or Jada dont know about this video,...im most positive they're gonna find out real soon...

peace,

cookie

But... but... It's K. Smith, namean... It's the boy... it's the one... K. Smith... K.S... Pimpin... Pentagon!!!!

• Admin

KS..KSmith..big pimpin..its ya boy! and you know posting video of will's private home on the internet..thats really gonna take ya far in the music industry.. :jusmindyabizness: and with that whole crew its built around TRUST.. so yeah that was foul :sick: