JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Nightmare On My Street video....is it a dream?

Guest Cotter

Hello all,

I am trying to find the "banned" music video from the Parents Dont Understand double LP, A Nightmare on My Street. Over on another forum a webmaster is creating a Freddy Kruger box set including all episodes of Freddy's Nightmares, all the music videos, etc. And he has gathered almost everything Freddy related except for this music video.

There is a lot of contriversy over this video and to my understanding New Line sued Jazzy and Prince because they used Freddy Krueger and for that reason the video was only aired a handful of times.

Back to the main topic, if anyone has this video, in any quality or language, I would be extremely grateful to get my hands on it or even buy it for that matter.

Any help is much appreciated!

Best Regards,

Cotter

I dont think you can get it, unless you are involved with the Record Company. They should have that Video somwhere. Same for maybe MTV.

Really? Wow I didn't realize it was that rare! Alright, well I best be going but if any of you find this video please talk to me at cotter@roflsoftware.com.

Thank you.

• 12 years later...